Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shining Force - King Of Kings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Shining Force - King Of Kings Empty
PostSubject: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 1:02 pm

The Texas American Power-metal band Shining Force has a new single out on Roxx's youtube page.
The band's website indicates that their new album is to be titled "Spiritual Warfare".

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 1:31 pm

Rockin' tune!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 3:17 pm

Is it me, or does anyone else hate the intro for Roxx now?  It has always been too long, but now the music is annoying too!

As far as the song go, the intro is too long, but once the vocals start, they are nailing it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 3:49 pm

Their intros are way too long.  12 seconds of what amounts to nothing is off putting.  I usually skip ahead of the Roxx intro.

At first listen I thought the intro to the song was a tad long also but it sounds good.  I gave it a second listen and find the intro tastefully done and to be a nice build up to the power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 2:29 pm

Oh yeah, it is a bit too long, nearly 15 seconds before the artist's song even starts.
It's even worse if David Kruse put the video together because you get both the Roxx intro and then the KruseFX title transition, and it's over 20 seconds before the song starts.  
Frankly I just skip ahead sometimes, especially if its something I'm not sure I'll even like.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 4:47 pm

"Video has been deleted by uploader".... weird

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 5:28 pm

It seems that Roxx might have been listening to Alldat.  They took down the original video and posted this one in it's place... without the Roxx intro!

Guilty/Forgiven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 7:20 pm

I like that quite a bit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force - King Of Kings   Shining Force - King Of Kings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shining Force - King Of Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: