Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions on Human Code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2023-08-18

Opinions on Human Code Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on Human Code   Opinions on Human Code I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 9:21 pm

Michael Drive (Barren Cross) and George Ochoa's group has still not been signed apparently. They have a 4 song EP you can download from their site for a min of $5.

I really didn't like 3 of the 4 songs, and the one I did like, Socially Incorrect, I felt was not as good as anything from his Gale Force album he put out in 2021.

For me, it is a pass for now. Maybe a full length album will have a better song selection.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Human Code   Opinions on Human Code I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 4:18 pm

I thought the Gale Force album was pretty darned good.  And I even really liked George's last project Worldview (with Rey Parra).  With the exception of that Socially Incorrect tune I hadn't heard anything from these "Human Code" recordings.  Seems like they've been recorded for a while, kind of wonder why they hadn't been released already.  If George is waiting for a semi-major label to take interest (Nuclear Assault, Frontiers, Melodic, Rock Candy), I don't think it is going to happen.

AtomicFan likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2023-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Human Code   Opinions on Human Code I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 5:48 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I thought the Gale Force album was pretty darned good.  And I even really liked George's last project Worldview (with Rey Parra).  With the exception of that Socially Incorrect tune I hadn't heard anything from these "Human Code" recordings.  Seems like they've been recorded for a while, kind of wonder why they hadn't been released already.  If George is waiting for a semi-major label to take interest (Nuclear Assault, Frontiers, Melodic, Rock Candy), I don't think it is going to happen.

Yeah, other than Socially Incorrect, I don't know any of them are good enough to warrant a full length album. I agree about the Worldview album, I really liked it too (along with Gale Force's release, as I already said..but hey..I can repeat myself lol ).

I wonder if Roxx was interested in picking them up and they were hoping for a bigger label or if he just passed too?

From Roxx standpoint, I would have given it a chance and then just hope to sell some records based off the names of the main guys alone...unless they wanted too much. But it's been a while....and no one has signed them. Something is better than nothing.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Human Code   Opinions on Human Code I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Human Code
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: