Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Dynasty album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Dynasty album Empty
PostSubject: New Dynasty album   New Dynasty album I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 5:43 pm

Did anyone order the new album from the Brazilian band Dynasty?  It has 17 tracks on it.  Sixteen are cover tunes of different Christian metal bands we have all known and loved over the years.  I must say that the band did a great job with these songs and they definitely payed their respects to all the artists who came before them.  The final song was an original track that absolutely smokes, too!

If you didn't get this, you should.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Normaniac and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Pethead

Pethead

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2021-01-30

New Dynasty album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dynasty album   New Dynasty album I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 10:11 am

I’ve spun it on Spotify. It’s fantastic and I might pick it up at some point. The only cover that I didn’t think worked was “Psychedelic Super Jesus,” simply because you need someone like Dale for those vocal inflections. Otherwise, the album is one impressive project.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New Dynasty album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dynasty album   New Dynasty album I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 11:18 am

It's a solid album for sure!  I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that for various reasons I never got into any of the bands featured* and am thus not familiar with the originals, but I still greatly enjoy the album and look forward to whatever Dynasty will put out next!

*Bloodgood's discography however is on my list of to-buy CDs though I haven't made the plunge yet.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

New Dynasty album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dynasty album   New Dynasty album I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 7:33 pm

Downloaded this via Spotify a while back.  Haven't had time to listen yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Dynasty album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dynasty album   New Dynasty album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dynasty album
Page 1 of 1