Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KellyM

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP Empty
PostSubject: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 10:17 pm

The new EP is now available! I published it a few hours early just for you all. It is 100% free to download from our bandcamp site.

Total Surrender EP | Lordchain Praise | Lordchain (bandcamp.com)

Fundy, Xid, ChristTrekker and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 12:08 am

Fantastic!!!!  Really looking forward to hearing this one.  Thanks Kelly.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 8:13 pm

Totally digging this latest installment in the Lordchain Praise series.
My thoughts so far....
Praise Him If You Love Him - Wow, background vocals, not used to that in Lordchain, but it totally works.
Total Surrender what an amazing worship track!!!
You Are Lord - Lordchain blues driven worship!  Very cool (and I totally dig that guitar solo).
His Name Is Jesus - Very catchy, great lyrics...totally fantastic.  His Name is Jesus, He is my Savior, His Name is Jesus, Him I Adore (I'm gonna be humming this long after listening)
Hand of The Master - very cool key/organ intro and some rocking guitars.  I can almost see this one being rocked up a little more and placed on a regular Lordchain album.  Excellent track

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 10:15 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Totally digging this latest installment in the Lordchain Praise series.
My thoughts so far....
Praise Him If You Love Him - Wow, background vocals, not used to that in Lordchain, but it totally works.
Total Surrender what an amazing worship track!!!
You Are Lord - Lordchain blues driven worship!  Very cool (and I totally dig that guitar solo).
His Name Is Jesus - Very catchy, great lyrics...totally fantastic.  His Name is Jesus, He is my Savior, His Name is Jesus, Him I Adore (I'm gonna be humming this long after listening)
Hand of The Master - very cool key/organ intro and some rocking guitars.  I can almost see this one being rocked up a little more and placed on a regular Lordchain album.  Excellent track
Thank you! The reason Praise Him If You Love Him has backing vocals like that is because that's how the original version went. It was on the second Sanctuary Praise album. Pastor Bob gave us permission to record it. This was my mom's go-to song in the 90s and early 2000s. She is one of the backing singers on our version. I'm glad you're enjoying the album. AllDat did an awesome job on bass guitar. We are blessed to have him in the band.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 8:04 am

Thanks for having me!  Having done the three songs with you before really helped me this time around to give you what you wanted/needed for those tracks.  I listened and played through the rough mixes many times to try to imagine what Lordchain would do and what I would do and try to meld those.  I never want to be a bassist that just follows the guitar.  I dont' practice enough to be like Billy Sheehan or Greg Chaisson, but I can accent what the band is doing and get a little flash in here and there like Juan Croucier.  

What works so well for this EP is the song selection.  There are faster songs and slower ones, but each one feels like they were hand picked to compliment one another and build you up for what follows each track.  Hand of the Master with it's full on metal sound is the "Marvel mid/end credits scene" that will have your listeners salivating for the next full length Lordchain project.

If you want me for more praise EPs or for the full length, I will sell a kidney if I have to in order to afford the gas to get there this summer.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 1:17 pm

Downloaded, will have to listen soon! Thanks to everyone involved!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 4:58 pm

Downloaded!  Thanks, great stuff!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP   Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lordchain Praise - Total Surrender EP
Page 1 of 1