Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major concert weekend for me in early February

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
Oldiesmann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Major concert weekend for me in early February Empty
PostSubject: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 12:21 am

The weekend of February 18th and 19th is going to be epic for me. Also going to be a lot of driving involved...

I already bought a ticket for Rock on Winter in New Albany, IN on the 19th (3 Days Under, Hush Harbor, The Protest, Chaotic Resolve and Disciple). This is a little over an hour and a half from me (just west of Louisville, KY).

Just now on FB I see that Bloodgood and Whitecross are playing in Versailles, OH (just over an hour and a half north of me) on the 18th.

Now I have to hope we don't get an epic snowstorm that weekend...

Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Oh man, that sounds like a blast.  I hope the weather cooperates for you.  Don't forget to wear hearing protection, and have a great time!

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Man, I would LOVE to see Whitecross! I feel like I missed out not seeing them in their heyday
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 11:20 pm

Unfortunately I misread the info yesterday and it turns out both shows are on the same night. I already bought a ticket for Rock the Winter and have never seen four of the five bands playing that night, but at the same time how often am I going to get to see both Bloodgood and Whitecross together? The drive time is about the same either way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 5:47 am

I'd love to see Whitecross and Bloodgood as I have never seen either of those.  I wish it weren't 6 hours away.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Whitecross and Bloodgood are so cool live.
Something looking forward to for you.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 2:27 pm

I did get to see Bloodgood almost 2 years ago now and they were fantastic.  Would love to see them again with Whitecross (even though Scott isn't singing).  
Bummer you can't make both shows, but I'm guessing you'll have a good time anyway.

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 11:33 am

I was fortunate to see Bloodgood back in the day and a few years ago as well. They really haven't lost a step. I saw Whitecross at Cornerstone several years ago and while Scott has lost some of his vocal prowess, Rex hasn't. I would recommend seeing Bloodgood and Whitecross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major concert weekend for me in early February   Major concert weekend for me in early February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major concert weekend for me in early February
Page 1 of 1