Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???

Go down 
+3
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 7:30 am

I have browsed, but all I would be doing is buying remasters of albums I already have.  Sure, they would be updated copies, but I skipped them for a reason.  So, I saved my money and didn't buy anything.  Besides, I bought what I wanted throughout the year, so there wasn't really anything there I was just dying to get or wanted to check out of curiosity.

What about you?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 3:22 pm

I purchased a few cds from Boones.  All older stuff I was hoping to get at a decent price.  But offset by the $8.25 I paid in shipping.  Laughing

Ultimatum - Lex Metalis $6.80
Mass - Fighter $12.80 (not really a "sale price" IMO)
Mass - '84 Unchained $5.80
Broken Silence - Discerning the Times $8.80

I would have liked to get something from Roxx, but really couldn't find anything I really wanted.

Fundy and Guilty/Forgiven like this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 8:12 am

I skipped last year. I really like the Modest Attraction album that reminds me of Deep Purple (don't know if they all sound like that but the samples I heard from Devine Luxury sound like that album would be to my liking). I also thought "Dangerously Close" would be cool to have on vinyl but the colored copies are regular price so I ordered black. At least I would get the bonus track "The Word"! Oh wait... It isn't on there and I realized it later that day. Oh well. But yeah.... Shipping makes those vendors not a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 2:01 pm

I scored pretty good. The half off deal was too good to pass up. I've never owned Atomic Arena on CD (just LP and Cassette), so I took the opportunity to pay under 10 bucks for it. Also for 50% off, I picked up some albums I've wanted in the past, but didn't have the money for. And though I'm not a big fan of Girder, I couldn't pass up those under $5 CDs.

Barren Cross - Atomic Arena (2020 CD Remaster) × 1 $18.99
Twenty Twenty - Altered (CD) Remastered AOR × 1 $14.99
Twenty Twenty Self-Titled Debut (CD) 35th Anniversary Edition × 1 $14.99
Helix - A Helix Christmas [CD] × 1 $10.00
Fear Not - For The Wounded Heart [CD] × 1 $10.00
Red Ink - The World After Anthology [CD] × 1 $15.99

Discount  NLTMROXX2021
-$42.48 
= $42.48

FIERCE HEART - WAR FOR THE WORLD (*NEW-CD, 2021) Massive hard rock from Rex Carroll of Whitecross × 1 $4.88
One Bad Pig - Smash (CD) Remastered w/Trading Card #3 × 1 $4.88
Angelica - Without Words × 1 $4.88

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 2:03 pm

Gary, that's a killer price for that Ultimatum. I remember paying full price for that one when it came out

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Gary, that's a killer price for that Ultimatum. I remember paying full price for that one when it came out

I thought so too!  Also it's still in the shrink-wrap (so not even used).

Guilty/Forgiven and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 3:52 am

I scored a couple of tees from Europe:  a Saviour Machine mask one, and the Eric Clayton + The Nine edition.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 pm

The only thing I bought was Reflection Of Glory's remastered Reborn CD. I have the original version digitally but this was a great opportunity to get it proper. Smile All music is still 50% off for anyone interested.
https://www.reflection-music.com/shop

I also bought their Christmas EP [digital] which is nice too.

Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 12:44 pm

I don't think I bought a single thing, at all, on Black Friday special. Just bought a big dose of music so probably won't be splurging on that again soon. Unless I find some kind of "hits of the 80s" collection, just for nostalgia.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???   Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone score on the big Black Friday CD sales???
Page 1 of 1