Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checkin' In

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Checkin' In Empty
PostSubject: Checkin' In   Checkin' In I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Hey guys! Just checkin' in. I've been back here a few times, strolling through the posts. TBH I have so little to offer concerning music these days that I mostly keep to myself.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me and my family. Sadly, things are still relatively the same. My wife is still gone, though we go to the same church and live in a fairly small town, so I see her every once in a while. Though she shows no desire to come home, she doesn't seem to feel compelled to seek divorce either, and though some have told me I should on the basis of abandonment, I don't feel I can; I didn't say "till abandonment do us part," after all. But I'm OK. I am truly beginning to understand what Paul meant when he said, "...for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." (Philippians 4:11) I don't consider myself to be happy, nor am I seeking happiness; I am content, or at least learning to be content. And I can honestly say that most of the time I am at peace. Life is generally good and God is exceedingly great ... what more can I ask for?

Rock on!

topshot rhit, Fundy, Hardkore, Black Rider, Xid, deathisgain and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Checkin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin' In   Checkin' In I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 7:34 pm

The is much to be said for being content and being at peace.

Fundy, Hardkore and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Checkin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin' In   Checkin' In I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 7:55 pm

Glad to hear you are enduring brother.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1454
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Checkin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin' In   Checkin' In I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 1:53 am

BearDad wrote:
Hey guys! Just checkin' in. I've been back here a few times, strolling through the posts. TBH I have so little to offer concerning music these days that I mostly keep to myself.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me and my family. Sadly, things are still relatively the same. My wife is still gone, though we go to the same church and live in a fairly small town, so I see her every once in a while. Though she shows no desire to come home, she doesn't seem to feel compelled to seek divorce either, and though some have told me I should on the basis of abandonment, I don't feel I can; I didn't say "till abandonment do us part," after all. But I'm OK. I am truly beginning to understand what Paul meant when he said, "...for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." (Philippians 4:11) I don't consider myself to be happy, nor am I seeking happiness; I am content, or at least learning to be content. And I can honestly say that most of the time I am at peace. Life is generally good and God is exceedingly great ... what more can I ask for?

Rock on!-
God commend you for your attitude, brother.  I praise God for you, and pray that His will be done in everything you've shared with us  

Brian

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Checkin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin' In   Checkin' In I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 2:15 am

I echo what Normaniac has just said.  God bless you.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

Checkin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin' In   Checkin' In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down