Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worldview - The Chosen Few

Go down 
+3
Fundy
Black Rider
Follower of Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Worldview - The Chosen Few Empty
PostSubject: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/30/2021, 7:54 am

I hadn’t listened to this in a long time. I dug it out this morning, and it feels like a brand new album to me. The lyrics in several places had me near tears. The grace and mercy of God flow throughout this record, both in the lyrics and in the gut wrenchingly emotional musical delivery. What an absolutely amazing album! Two wonders I do indeed confess: the wonder of His redeeming love, and that despite my unworthiness, He died for me.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/30/2021, 8:27 am

I really like this album, too bad they didn't do more music.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/30/2021, 11:08 am

The Chosen Few is my favourite track!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/30/2021, 3:29 pm

Fantastic album, I wish George would do another one.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/31/2021, 6:10 am

Staybrite wrote:
Fantastic album, I wish George would do another one.

Does he not want to do another?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/31/2021, 7:48 am

I don't think we've officially heard but he's doing other stuff.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/31/2021, 1:16 pm

I thought they already did a second one?
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime5/31/2021, 1:38 pm

I mean no disrespect, but Mike Lee will never be as good as Ray Perra. This album sounds so good in part because of Ray’s smooth vocals. Mike Lee’s style is much harsher. I don’t care if they make another album. This first one is so good, they’d have a hard time topping it, even with Perra.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime6/1/2021, 5:10 am

Maybe I'll have to go back and give another listen. I heard a few tracks and it just didn't click with me so I skipped it. Will look for songs on YouTube and see if I like it any better.

But yeah, I know what you mean Mike Lee has a completely different vocal style and Ray fits perfect.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime6/1/2021, 5:27 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Maybe I'll have to go back and give another listen. I heard a few tracks and it just didn't click with me so I skipped it. Will look for songs on YouTube and see if I like it any better.

I didn't want to be the only naysayer here, but I feel the same way.  I was given a copy of the album before it was released.  I tried it a few times and couldn't get into it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime6/1/2021, 5:40 pm

I love both Mike and Rey so I'm happy either way.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime6/5/2021, 7:09 pm

I've been sitting on the artwork for this going on three years now. I know that it has flip-flopped with the title and the singers a few times. I thought I remember him having the tracks recorded, but not sure if he was rerecording them or what.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime6/6/2021, 12:13 pm

deathisgain wrote:
I've been sitting on the artwork for this going on three years now. I know that it has flip-flopped with the title and the singers a few times. I thought I remember him having the tracks recorded, but not sure if he was rerecording them or what.

Oh man, that's not a great sign.  I hope it get's put out (regardless of singer).  If it ends of not getting released I would still love to see what you did for the artwork (I know you probably can't show it now as it could still get used).

PostSubject: Re: Worldview - The Chosen Few   Worldview - The Chosen Few I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worldview - The Chosen Few
Page 1 of 1