Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive Empty
PostSubject: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 6:42 am

Each of these retailers have 4 new releases that they are pre-selling for $9.99 today.  (Bryan Duncan, Perpetual Paranoia, Ken Tamplin)

Just be careful of sales on these two sites.  When the CDs go down, their shipping mysteriously goes up.  Shipping on one CD is $6.99 within the USA.  There has been quite a few people who have reached out to me letting me know that this happens with both Boone's Overstock (Retroactive) and Girder when they have sales.  They make up what they lose by increasing shipping charges.  While not illegal, it does come off as shady.  If you can't afford the loss of revenue, then just don't run the sale.  Period.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 1:11 pm

I saw those. Unfortunately none of them interest me. As I have stated before I think the well has run dry on most bands. Need a Rage Of Angels release and I'd pick that up pronto.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 7:21 pm

I want that Rage of Nations album from Ken Tamplin, but I'm not paying that kind of postage, that's ridiculous.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I want that Rage of Nations album from Ken Tamplin, but I'm not paying that kind of postage, that's ridiculous.

They are raging now?  I thought it was "Wake The Nations".   lol!

Do you not have that one, Gary?  I may have an extra copy of the original release.  I doubt it needed much in the way of remastering with it not having come out until 2003.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:09 am

The 2021 version is Rage the Nations.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 1:40 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

They are raging now?  I thought it was "Wake The Nations".   lol!

Do you not have that one, Gary?  I may have an extra copy of the original release.  I doubt it needed much in the way of remastering with it not having come out until 2003.

Oops "Wake the Nations"  Laughing
No, I don't have it.  I have listened to it a few times, but never found it on CD at a price that I was willing to pay.  If you have a an extra let me know and I will Paypal you some money.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 1:42 pm

I wonder if I was thinking of Rob Rock's "Rage of Creation" and came up with "Rage of Nations".
Still better than "Wake the Creation" 
geek

PostSubject: Re: Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive   Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sale on 4 new releases by Girder/Retroactive
Page 1 of 1