Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid?

Go down 
+6
rockerVu2
Black Rider
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
MikeInFla
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid?   Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 9:14 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Wow Mike, you got lucky ! LOL! 

Some reason I cannot find a picture via google search of the alarms our school had, so I just drew one  Laughing This is how it looked - The glass had been broken for months and it always drove me crazy cuz I was such a curious kid that had to touch and mess with everything. There were no instructions saying the button was held IN by the glass and you didn't PUSH it, rather it would pop out when the glass was removed. So it technically wasn't ALL my fault  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid? - Page 2 4th_gr10
The one I broke stayed that way for a while. I went back to the middle school a couple of years later when I was in high school. Forgot why I was there, maybe for a band concert or something but I went and looked at the fire alarm and it was still taped as we had left it! At the time I thought for sure I would be in trouble but but my friend's idea to tape it back up seemed to have worked.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid?   Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 10:16 am

lol! The janitor/handy man there was kind of worthless eh?
Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion #53 - What dumb thing did you do as a kid?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2