Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Thanksgiving.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Happy Thanksgiving.  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 10:45 am

Been a rough year for us with so many changes but God has been faithful and I give thanks for his care.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Outside now, sunny and 68. Smoking turkey on the Pit Boss. Up to 130 internal temp now I don't know how long it will take but should be ready within the hour. Happy Turkey day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 3:21 pm

Yum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 9:35 pm

We had our dinner catered by Cracker Barrel.  The ham and turkey is to die for!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 11:02 am

Hope you survived.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 pm

The Barrel is always good for Thanksgiving. Been a few years since we have done that. This year I smoked two boneless breasts using pecan pellets. My oldest daughter has a Vietnamese friend who has never had Thanksgiving turkey so she took our leftovers to her family. Today I am smoking another boneless breast.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 10:53 am

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone (even those in the U.S. who don't celebrate Thanksgiving at the same time).
We had our Thanksgiving on Friday (because of odd work schedules).  We flew our son in from Kentucky (Ft Campbell) and picked him up Thursday morning (have to take him back this Saturday  Crying or Very sad).  We had a great meal with our growing family, both my sons, my daughter, her husband and their three children.  We ordered a smoked turkey from a local BBQ place.  Don't think we will do that again, it was incredibly tasty, but very dry (the legs where as hard as a rock and completely inedible).  We might get a smoked ham from them for Christmas, but I don't think we will do a turkey from them again.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving.    Happy Thanksgiving.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving.
Page 1 of 1