Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavy Metal Nutcracker

Go down 
+3
Xid
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Heavy Metal Nutcracker  Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:59 pm

After finishing the giant Nutcrackers for my wife and buying a couple more little ones for her, I decided it was time I got a Nutcracker of my own. I searched the net for a METAL themed one only to be very disappointed. So I bought a generic looking one at a thrift store for a couple bucks and went to work. Here he is in all his rocker glory:

Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0111... Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0210  Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0310 ... Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0610 ... Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0410 ... Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0710 ... Heavy Metal Nutcracker  0810
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 12:22 am

I love it!

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 12:36 am

That's great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 10:22 am

I love it!  Oh man, this is great.  Jim, have you considered selling these???  I know you said the big ones were too much work to make/sell, but maybe the smaller ones would be more doable?  I'm sure there'd be a ton of folks interested in Eddie, Lemmy, etc. versions.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 10:53 am

kerrick wrote:
I love it!  Oh man, this is great.  Jim, have you considered selling these???  I know you said the big ones were too much work to make/sell, but maybe the smaller ones would be more doable?  I'm sure there'd be a ton of folks interested in Eddie, Lemmy, etc. versions.

While that is a great idea, there'd be a chance I could get busted for selling a copyrighted image. But if I just made the metal-head dude like this guy, I'll bet I could sell a few
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Ah, you're probably right.  :/ 

Out of curiosity though... how much do you think you'd charge to make, say, an Eddie nutcracker?   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5322
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 2:17 pm

Awesome!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 11:51 pm

kerrick wrote:
Ah, you're probably right.  :/ 

Out of curiosity though... how much do you think you'd charge to make, say, an Eddie nutcracker?   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Haha! Well, firstly I don't know that I could even make one that looked like Eddie, and second, I have no idea how much I would charge simple cuz I don't know what it would entail or how much time... But that's not to say I wouldn't toy with the idea. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a cheap nutcracker I can work with.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 am

Gotcha.  WELL........ if  you're ever thinking to yourself, "hey I got some extra time on my hands, am feeling like being creative, and could use a few extra bucks in my pocket..." let me know.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 3:29 pm

On a whim I decided to throw the title of this thread into Google and look what I found. 
Apparently Jim ripped this idea off from someone else! Laughing

Some of these creations are quite cool looking.

https://heavymetalnutcrackers.tumblr.com/

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Heavy metal nutcracker just sounds......painful!  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 4:26 pm

lol! Evil or Very Mad Fight
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Actually, there are some "rockstar nutcrackers" out there which are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Nutcracker    Heavy Metal Nutcracker  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Nutcracker
Page 1 of 1