Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting new job today!

Go down 
+3
MikeInFla
Black Rider
alldatndensum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Starting new job today! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting new job today!   Starting new job today! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 7:46 am

Black Rider wrote:
Man, what type of set up is it that it takes that long to clear everyone? Schools around here exit in a different area then the cars.

It was poor planning in my opinion.  When the school was built, they intended to use a back gate to let buses out.  However, there is a county school district and a city school district and they don't get along.  The city filed an injunction blocking county buses from dismissing directly into a residential street.  So, all the traffic has to go out of one driveway.  The outbound lane is a single lane, so it all bottlenecks at the red light.

This could easily be rectified by adding another exit lane and giving that traffic the ability to turn both left and right from there.  Or, after 3 PM, put up signs and repaint the lanes to make one of the incoming lanes an outgoing turning lane.  It would move so much faster with more lanes out.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Starting new job today! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting new job today!   Starting new job today! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 9:59 am

Government at it's finest.
Back to top Go down

Starting new job today!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2