Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't believe it! I WON!!

Go down 
+7
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
Black Rider
alldatndensum
MikeInFla
Jen5
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

I can't believe it! I WON!! Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:04 am

Everyone's favorite Guilty/Forgiven won a brand new ZION LP. Here's my live open for my Vinyl Community channel:

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 4:50 am

That's fabulous Jim. So cool to see you open it up and respond to it. "Piiiicks!" lol
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 5:50 am

Awesome! I don't have that (in any format). Would be cool to have on vinyl. Will have to watch the video to see how you won, I had no idea there was a contest for it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 6:27 am

I entered, but I never win anything.  Even if I had won, I would have been passing this off to my friend in Cali who is an avid vinyl collector.

Mike, you need this album.  It is a great record whether you found an original or the new remix/remaster.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:11 am

That's cool. I'm fine with the original, enjoy the rawness of it.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:46 am

That's so awesome Jim.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 10:06 am

Jim???? Is he some new guy???  scratch
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:32 am

Very cool!  
I didn't even know they were having a contest.  The new artwork looks fantastic.

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:48 am

Congrats, Jim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:56 am

Wow super cool!  Did you mention what the winning caption was and I just missed it?  I'm curious!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 12:37 pm

kerrick wrote:
Wow super cool!  Did you mention what the winning caption was and I just missed it?  I'm curious!
Zion is coming... Are YOU ready??
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Aha, nice!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Quote :
Even if I had won, I would have been passing this off to my friend in Cali who is an avid vinyl collector.

Assuming you're talking about moi... that is very kind of you  Cool

Quote :
Jim???? Is he some new guy???

My alter ego... or should I say, my Altar ego  Wink

Quote :
kerrick wrote:

Quote :
Zion is coming... Are YOU ready??

To be honest... it's, well, not that clever... I must say I was rather surprised they chose mine. It popped into my mind that this new Zion album was coming, and I was ready to get it... but also that Heavenly Zion is coming down and we need to be ready for that as well. It just worked... but again, not that clever. But I'm glad they liked it.... worked out well for me  Wink
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 4:54 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
Even if I had won, I would have been passing this off to my friend in Cali who is an avid vinyl collector.

Jim, I believe that was a TYPO and Alldat meant to say "passing this off to my friend in Fla who is an avid vinyl collector". 

Cool
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :

Jim, I believe that was a TYPO and Alldat meant to say "passing this off to my friend in Fla who is an avid vinyl collector". 

Cool

I didn't realize you were a vinyl collector.  I'd be afraid to give you an album, though.  The next big hurricane that comes your way could blow the LP all the way back to TN!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 7:49 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :

Cool

I didn't realize you were a vinyl collector.  I'd be afraid to give you an album, though.  The next big hurricane that comes your way could blow the LP all the way back to TN!

lol!
Good point! It would be a flying saucer and slice thru anything. Can't have that. Would be better off with Jim. 

I did look it up to buy on vinyl and I guess it isn't available anymore as I don't see it anywhere for sale on Roxx, Boone's, etc
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Quote :
I did look it up to buy on vinyl and I guess it isn't available anymore as I don't see it anywhere for sale on Roxx, Boone's, etc

Their website may have some
https://www.x-sinner.org/Zion_Archives2.html
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 4:59 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :

Cool thanks!!!

edit:

Bummer, almost 40 bucks. As cool as it is, no record is worth that much. And it says all the CD's are CD-R's. No thanks to that as well.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 10:09 am

MikeInFla wrote:

Bummer, almost 40 bucks. As cool as it is, no record is worth that much.
Hmm.  I better rethink the pricing on the next Joshua's Creed album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 2:45 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :

Cool thanks!!!

edit:

Bummer, almost 40 bucks. As cool as it is, no record is worth that much. And it says all the CD's are CD-R's. No thanks to that as well.

Ummm, don't tell my wife that  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 10:20 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Everyone's favorite Guilty/Forgiven won a brand new ZION LP. Here's my live open for my Vinyl Community channel:

That's awesome Jim. Glad you liked the artwork. I enjoyed creating that one for Rex. He's fun to work with. Now I need to get my copy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe it! I WON!!   I can't believe it! I WON!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't believe it! I WON!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: