Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandalorian on Disney+

Go down 
+4
Fundy
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Hardkore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

The Mandalorian on  Disney+ Empty
PostSubject: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 11:02 am

Has anyone heard about this yet? Looks pretty good but not too thrilled it will be on the Disney streaming site.

Plus they have cast Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan in a TV/streaming site series about Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 11:15 am

I would probably watching this (and I expect I would enjoy it), but I'm not paying for another streaming service, I don't care how inexpensive it is.

Last edited by Staybrite on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Me either. And today is the last day for a 3 year special I think 40 percent off or something. You sign up today for $140 and get 3 years. I don't like paying all at once up front like that

Last edited by MikeInFla on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5323
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 2:12 am

I think it does look pretty good.  Still not too keen on Disney after what they've done to Star Wars.  But giving them the benefit of the doubt, this does look rather interesting... i just hope it doesn't turn in to Asterix, where all the Roman Soldiers/Stormtroopers get thumped just by looking at them.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 11:47 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Me either. And today is the last day for a 3 year special I think 40 percent off or something. You sign up today for $140 and get 3 years. I don't like paying all at once up front like that

Yikes, I certainly wouldn't do that.  I pay for Amazon Prime annually (as I think everyone who has it does), but there is no way I'm committing to 3 years of subscription television.  If it really stinks (or they don't add new content fast enough) you are basically stuck paying for something you don't use.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 3:00 pm

We'll probably see about getting Disney+.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 4:55 pm

It's cool to see Pedro Pascal getting more notice. I think he's a great actor. Though with all the liberal activism/nonsense Disney has been doing, I don't intend on giving them any of my money...
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 4:48 am

Nice to see Bossk in that trailer (or someone who looks like him)

The Mandalorian on  Disney+ 41CrjAjW22L._SX425_

And I think I saw Lando. As much as I love Star Wars I still don't want another pay streaming service. maybe this is something that will eventually make it to DVD. 

I had the figure above when I was a kid. I saved those Kenner circles from the back of the placards and mailed them in and got him in the mail.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 6:15 am

If I get this service, then I will probably pay for it, binge the handful of shows I want to see, and then cancel it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 8:11 am

I think Disney + wants you to commit for a full year but I am not sure. Just what I heard.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 9:37 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Nice to see Bossk in that trailer (or someone who looks like him)

The Mandalorian on  Disney+ 41CrjAjW22L._SX425_

And I think I saw Lando. As much as I love Star Wars I still don't want another pay streaming service. maybe this is something that will eventually make it to DVD. 

I had the figure above when I was a kid. I saved those Kenner circles from the back of the placards and mailed them in and got him in the mail.

I had a Bossk toy as a kid and he was always my favorite.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 12:24 pm

Yeah, I saw that. I'm not sure if it's Bossk or just another Transdoshan.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:35 am

Kerrick....  Cuz he looks like Eddie ?  lol!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 11:08 am

Ha, that was long before I ever learned of Iron Maiden and Eddie!  But it was probably God's way of foreshadowing my love for Maiden hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:27 pm

lol!
The Mandalorian on  Disney+ Ed10
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 2:14 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Holy moly cow that is hilarious!!!
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 6:15 pm

On a related note, I have a Trooper Eddie action figure on my desk and every time my (one year old) daughter sees him, she wants to play with him haha.  I looked and it doesn't appear that anyone makes Eddie plush toys!  It's a shame because I'd of course buy one for her...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:14 pm

lol!
Eddie's suppose to be all scary and "evil" looking, and yet a one-year-old girl isn't even afraid of him LOL
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 9:11 pm

The Trooper Eddie is wrong.  That is an X-Wing fighter pilot from the Rebellion.  Shouldn't Eddie be in a white armor like the Stormtroopers?  Somebody didn't plan that very well.  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 2:47 pm

Finished the latest season of Madalorian and it is excellent! Probably the best Star Wars material since the original trilogy. My son has a Disney + account and I watched it via his account. Great show and nice surprise at the ending of the last episode.

Through The Dark Radio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 4:01 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Finished the latest season of Madalorian and it is excellent! Probably the best Star Wars material since the original trilogy. My son has a Disney + account and I watched it via his account. Great show and nice surprise at the ending of the last episode.

Which surprise though?  Wink
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 4:47 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

oh, there were several surprises in the season 2! One would not be a spoiler really, so I will list it here - The dark troopers were pretty cool!

The Mandalorian on  Disney+ Dark-Troopers-The-Mandalorian-1280x640
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 3:00 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

oh, there were several surprises in the season 2! One would not be a spoiler really, so I will list it here - The dark troopers were pretty cool!

The Mandalorian on  Disney+ Dark-Troopers-The-Mandalorian-1280x640

It would've been funny if one of them said "Roger roger"  lol!

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandalorian on Disney+   The Mandalorian on  Disney+ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandalorian on Disney+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: