Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

free Deny The Fallen

Go down 
+5
alldatndensum
Black Rider
MikeInFla
Through The Dark Radio
ChristTrekker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

free Deny The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 12:18 pm

Saw an announcement about DTF giving away an album for free download. Is this new or am I late to the party?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 12:47 pm

Nope, that's what they decided to do as of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Link?

Don't know who they are but free is free!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 6:58 pm

It's Rey Parra and Jonathon Johnson of Sacred Warrior with some other guys. 
https://denythefallenband.com/store
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 6:10 am

I actually got mine free when they first released it digitally.  The guy who did the graphics work for them did my last Mission Of One album.

I don't understand why they are giving away the downloads.  Even though the album has been out for months, they are just getting the CDs in stock.  It seems that this would hurt album sales instead of helping.  But, what do I know?  I am definitely not a marketing genius when it comes to music.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:11 am

They sort of addressed that, saying they felt led to do this. It is an interesting decision.
Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 2:32 pm

I am still making my way through it, trying to describe the sound so my meticulous playlist classification will remain intact. 😄
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm

Modern rock but not in the Korn/Lincoln Park style with hints of classic rock with some speed/thrash elements. It's heavy and Rey sings in a deeper register then we're used to.
Why no review at Angelic Warlord I wonder?
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Modern rock but not in the Korn/Lincoln Park style with hints of classic rock with some speed/thrash elements. It's heavy and Rey sings in a deeper register then we're used to.
Why no review at Angelic Warlord I wonder?

Because he's overworked and underpaid? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 am

Pffft, excuses.  lol!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 9:32 am

Glad I downloaded it for free because after listening it isn't my thing. Wasn't bad, just not my style I guess.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 2:41 pm

I remember hearing a few of the tracks when they were first releasing stuff and I didn't really find it to my liking.  If I can remember to download it this weekend from home, I will try to listen to it and decide if I like any of it.

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Jonathan said they would like to give away 1 million downloads in a year. That's very ambitious, but let's say they do give away 1 million downloads. When their next album comes out that's a million people, who at the very least, have heard of them. I can tell you from experience though, sometimes it's hard to give music away these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 7:25 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Glad I downloaded it for free because after listening it isn't my thing. Wasn't bad, just not my style I guess.

At least I wasn't the only one that felt this way.  It just didn't click for me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 1:14 pm

I didn't jive with it either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Turned out to not really be my thing either.
That's okay though because I really digging my free download of Lordchain Praise "Pierce My Heart"...great stuff.

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 8:05 pm

You Rock
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free Deny The Fallen   free Deny The Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free Deny The Fallen
Page 1 of 1