Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
bassdude
Normaniac
Livna
Dynamis
kerrick
Jen5
MikeInFla
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
Fundy
Xid
Driven
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Guilty/Forgiven
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Random Ramblings - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Xid wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
So when can we expect to purchase some Joshua's Creed masks or faceshields and BCTBBB masks or facesheilds?

lol!   That's not a bad idea except I am an anti-masker. So I feel that to sell them would make me a hypocrite.

Then you'd fit in with all the rest of us  lol!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 6:53 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 5:01 pm

I was supposed to start training for the Census Bureau today.  However, with our local COVID cases spiking, they have decided to postpone the training and putting people on the streets to complete the census.  If they wait too long, I won't go to work for them.  I would have overlapped with my job at school in August.  If they wait too long about starting, then that would overlap into September as well.  Working two jobs on top of being a pastor would be hard for a month, but it would be even tougher for two months.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Oh yeah, man that sounds like really stretching yourself pretty thin.

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Are your schools opening in the Fall? We are getting such mixed signals here in Washingstan no one knows what to expect.

Last edited by Black Rider on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 6:45 pm

Can't find 9mm ammo anywhere.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 11:10 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Can't find 9mm ammo anywhere.  Evil or Very Mad

It's available online but super expensive...  I just bought a bunch of reloads for significantly cheaper.  I've only shot a few but so far they shoot great.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 8:14 am

I'll have to consider that.

kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 12:34 am

I wasn't aware of this, but when I got those reloads, the guy mentioned that he's actually certified by some national reloading something-or-another.  So I guess that's a thing and might be a good idea to keep an eye out for which might help minimize the chances of getting double-charges or worse, squibs.

Staybrite and Black Rider like this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 8:14 am

Not to get all political, but let's get political. This is part of Biden's plan.
https://pjmedia.com/election/stacey-lennox/2020/07/01/hey-suburban-voters-joe-bidens-housing-policies-will-ruin-your-communities-n595905?fbclid=IwAR2pRvQP4YzzPK9Klw8HW5s3Mqv5wB1dHxuyw2-nkeLuv8vnDQK7FzoCYBE

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:32 am

Black Rider wrote:
Not to get all political, but let's get political. This is part of Biden's plan.
https://pjmedia.com/election/stacey-lennox/2020/07/01/hey-suburban-voters-joe-bidens-housing-policies-will-ruin-your-communities-n595905?fbclid=IwAR2pRvQP4YzzPK9Klw8HW5s3Mqv5wB1dHxuyw2-nkeLuv8vnDQK7FzoCYBE

To control the populace, you need them where you can get to them.  Keeping them in large cities makes it easier to control fringe groups.  Or, as the Democrats would say, people who love freedom and believe in their God given rights.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1454
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 12:39 am

I cut the cable yesterday. Have an antenna coming for local channels.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 9:30 am

100 degree weather for the next few days  Shocked
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 10:09 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Are your schools opening in the Fall? We are getting such mixed signals here in Washingstan no one knows what to expect.

Nashville's schools will be delayed until after Labor Day.  My county, which is next door to Davidson, is having a special called school board meeting on Thursday to discuss making teachers and students wear masks.  To me, if this is so darn contagious, then why would you want your kid in school at all seeing that they can do it all online now?  Do parents really believe their kid would keep that mask on all day?  We can't even enforce dress code violations now and you want us to keep masks on your child?  

I am expecting a delayed entry, personally, after the meeting Thursday night.

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 12:05 pm

Normaniac wrote:

How many channels are you supposed to get?
I want to cut my cable too, but it's tied into my internet service and it's almost impossible to separate the two.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 1:45 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:

How many channels are you supposed to get?
I want to cut my cable too, but it's tied into my internet service and it's almost impossible to separate the two.

I had Directv for a long time.  We shut it off three years ago and picked up Netflix, Hulu, and PureFlix.  We haven't looked back.  I would grab Disney+, but they don't have a lot of the original series I would be interested in on the air yet.  Also, with signing Kapernick to help push the BLM agenda with a new series highlighting racial and social injustices, I don't know that I want to give them money.  I probably will cave, but I won't watch his stuff just as I don't the Obama series on Netflix.  Anything that has to do with hating whitey is just as racist as they accuse all of us of being in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:09 pm

Yes, but you have to have central AC in that beautiful house of yours. Wink

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 10:08 am

0......Staybrite wrote:

Central AC is a gift from God.  I mean it.  We are hovering in the high 90s this week with so much humidity that you can walk outside and be soaked in sweat in seconds.  The heat index makes it feel like it is 105-107.  I am spoiled to having AC in the house.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 10:41 am

Staybrite wrote:

In the house, yes. In the plant where I work, no  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:

In the house, yes. In the plant where I work, no  Shocked

Yikes!
I am going back to the office a few days starting next week.  We are supposed to hit the high 80's and low 90's (not fun with humidity levels in the 35-45% range).  Pretty much nobody in my town has central AC.  We just have a portable unit that will cool down a single room.
Fortunately there is AC at the office.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 pm

We have a portable unit in living room, our bedroom and my office.  All 3 keep the house pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:10 am

It's just a little after 9 AM here and it's 84 degrees but with 70% humidity, it feels like 91 degrees  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 pm

It's just a little after 9 AM here and it's 84 degrees but with 70% humidity, it feels like 91 degrees  Shocked

YUCK!  Thanks for reminding me why I don't live in TX!  lol!

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Ten 'til 4 PM and it's 97 degrees with 40% humidity and it feel like 105 degrees  sunny
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 8:57 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Ten 'til 4 PM and it's 97 degrees with 40% humidity and it feel like 105 degrees  sunny

Only 40%?  Pansies!

We hit 94 in TN today, with humidity at 76%.  The heat index said it felt like 107.  Looks like everything ain't bigger in Texas after all!  LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next