Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time we rescue Jim and his family......

Go down 
+9
Black Rider
Xid
ChristTrekker
deathisgain
Staybrite
Samson
kerrick
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 3:31 pm

((Jim finally peeks his head in here...))
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Yeh we got a LOT of freaky aberrant stuff going on in our schools here in Cali. My Mom just retired from 20 years as assistant to the Kindergarten teacher in our local school. The stories she's told us about new rules and overly PC curriculums are just so horrible. Even though she personally wanted away from all that, she stayed for so many years cuz she wanted to make a difference in at least some of the kids, and she did. Some of her prior Kindergarten students have come back as adults with their own kids and told her they wouldn't be who they are if not for her. Thing is, she's the last of the conservative, Jesus loving, disciplinarian, patient, loving, hugging teacher aides out there. The kids have always LOVED her, and responded to her better than any other teachers there because of her older orthodox ways. All the other teachers loved her too, and would defend her. 

But anyways, like I said, she's the last of that kind of teacher since the California rules of what you can and can't do and what you can and cannot teach has squeezed her out.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 3:45 pm

As for moving AWAY from this state that God may just crack off from the rest of the states and send sinking into the Pacific Ocean? Two things prevent me from moving: Most importantly, our Grandkids and all family have their roots here... and secondly, the climate here in the deserts of Cali are best for my health problems. It would be very hard on me physically to move out of state. But I'd sure love to!!
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:34 pm

I imagine AZ would be similar climate wise and only a few hours from where you are. Wink

Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm

We've talked, seriously, about AZ and even NV. The right climate, less Liberal cr@p, carry and conceal more lenient... but with the grandkids 3 minutes from our house, there's no way Lisa would even consider leaving now. Course those grandkids will grow up and eventually get to the age where Grandparents are lame... maybe then?  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm

So should we go ahead and tell your grandkids that you're already lame?   lol!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
So should we go ahead and tell your grandkids that you're already lame?   lol!

I've tried... they still think I hung the moon  Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time we rescue Jim and his family......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2