For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time we rescue Jim and his family......

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20518
Registration date : 2007-01-30

It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... Empty
PostSubject: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:32 am

.....and then saw off Californication and let it float off into the ocean.  Whoever finds it can keep it.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/32087-pedophilia-being-taught-as-sexual-orientation-in-california-schools?fbclid=IwAR0-y_SkHsc5XksSyh5-xOepryLRm6--UIUes6Weu58ZHjCiqJ4yB25CwI0#

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3837
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-pedophilia-school/
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Stuff like that is one of the many reasons we left [fled] CA...  Disgusting.  Jim and Lisa, come move up this way!  Gary's only a few hours west and Derek only a few hours east!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-pedophilia-school/

Thank the Lord!

We still need to pull Jim and fam out and keep the saws ready.  While it may not be true today, it will come.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 6:10 pm

kerrick wrote:
Stuff like that is one of the many reasons we left [fled] CA...  Disgusting.  Jim and Lisa, come move up this way!  Gary's only a few hours west and Derek only a few hours east!

I read somewhere that Idaho's cost of living has gone up drastically because of all the people coming in from California. Supposedly, Boise's population alone has increased by 200 thousand in a 2 year period.
Back to top Go down
https://gabrielkinson.wordpress.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20301
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 8:47 am

Samson wrote:
kerrick wrote:

I read somewhere that Idaho's cost of living has gone up drastically because of all the people coming in from California. Supposedly, Boise's population alone has increased by 200 thousand in a 2 year period.

It seems to happen every 10 to 20 years.  Seems the cost of living (or some other factor) in California drives people away into other communities in the West.  The California's sell their "over-priced" homes and buy up real estate in those new non-California cities and drive up the real estate costs in those towns causing an increase in the cost of living.  It happened in the Seattle/Western Washington area in the late 80's to late 90's period.  Also cities and communities in Arizona and Nevada, etc.

deathisgain

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 9:57 am

Samson wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Isn't that where Kerrick is now? Or is it Iowa? I get the two cornfused.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 10:25 am

Yup I'm in Idaho.   Cool

My wife and I do feel a bit guilty over moving here and being a part of that Californian exodus.  Housing prices went up ~15% in the last year here.   Shocked Neutral  But we had to make the best choice for our family so here we are!  Also, we didn't own a home there so it's not like we came here with $1M cash (but that would've been cool!).  I haven't been aware of much of any resentment towards Californians here because it's mostly Californian ex-pats who live here haha, though most people just don't want liberals moving here and voting to change the laws to be like CA.
Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 am

kerrick wrote:
I haven't been aware of much of any resentment towards Californians here because it's mostly Californian ex-pats who live here haha, though most people just don't want liberals moving here and voting to change the laws to be like CA.

Reminds me of a meme I saw on FB. “You came here from there because you didn't like there, and now you want to change here to be like there. We are not racist, phobic, or anti-whatever-you-are, we simply like here the way it is and most of us actually came here because it was not like there, wherever there was. You are welcome here, but please stop trying to make here like there. If you want here to be like there you should not have left there to come here, and you are invited to leave here and go back there at your earliest convenience.”
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4298
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:46 am

Illinois is going through the same thing, it seems.
Back to top Go down
https://gabrielkinson.wordpress.com/
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 am

ChristTrekker wrote:
kerrick wrote:
I haven't been aware of much of any resentment towards Californians here because it's mostly Californian ex-pats who live here haha, though most people just don't want liberals moving here and voting to change the laws to be like CA.

Reminds me of a meme I saw on FB. “You came here from there because you didn't like there, and now you want to change here to be like there. We are not racist, phobic, or anti-whatever-you-are, we simply like here the way it is and most of us actually came here because it was not like there, wherever there was. You are welcome here, but please stop trying to make here like there. If you want here to be like there you should not have left there to come here, and you are invited to leave here and go back there at your earliest convenience.”

Well said!  afro
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 5:26 pm

ChristTrekker wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Georgia is facing that. The Democrats are desperate to turn the state blue. They poured a ton of money into candidates that fail each election. Then they blame us. We have a great film industry here now, and they are trying to get us to change our beliefs as well, and turn us into California.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 8:08 am

deathisgain wrote:
ChristTrekker wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Georgia is facing that. The Democrats are desperate to turn the state blue. They poured a ton of money into candidates that fail each election. Then they blame us. We have a great film industry here now, and they are trying to get us to change our beliefs as well, and turn us into California.

Ya'll passed that Heartbeat Law.  Thank you, Georgia, for standing up for the yet to be born!

Tennessee has a similar bill, but they are dragging their feet on the passage of it despite many folks telling the legislation that we want this.  I may have to write some letters now.  The legislators need to be aware that we cannot support them with votes if they cannot listen to the people.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 9:44 am

What Christrekker said. Happened in Wa. Or. CO. and now happening in TX and ID. The Californication of the country.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 1:28 am

Snopes is hardly a bastion of truth.  They are a hard-core Lefist organization (hubby and wife), so I question anything they have to say.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:52 am

Normaniac wrote:
Snopes is hardly a bastion of truth.  They are a hard-core Lefist organization (hubby and wife), so I question anything they have to say.

I thought about this, too, as they have been nailed many times to call things against Democrat candidates and lawmakers as false and use their site to smear the Republicans.  So, I decided to search and see who else is talking about this as other websites calling out hoaxes have risen up.

Snopes is the only one talking about this.  However, I found quite a few sites talking about the story and not just copy/pasting the text to their "article".  Some even have the video where the pedophilia is actually admitted to being taught "in historical perspectives".  I am sticking with the original post, then, as the schools should be teaching reproductive health.  However, what is acceptable for our kids as far as sex goes should be taught by us.  I wouldn't want, if I had kids, to have the schools telling them it was okay to be queer, transgendered, non-binary, or whatever lies they want to teach them.

Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 5:15 am

Staybrite wrote:
Samson wrote:
kerrick wrote:

It seems to happen every 10 to 20 years.  Seems the cost of living (or some other factor) in California drives people away into other communities in the West.  The California's sell their "over-priced" homes and buy up real estate in those new non-California cities and drive up the real estate costs in those towns causing an increase in the cost of living.  It happened in the Seattle/Western Washington area in the late 80's to late 90's period.  Also cities and communities in Arizona and Nevada, etc.
And the locals complain about them 'new' crazy California drivers. Completely forgetting that they and most of the other complainers came from a different state too...like California.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:45 am

Driving is an interesting point of comparison...  While I'd say overall people here in north Idaho are FAR more patient drivers, they blow through intersections after the light has turned red constantly - something you didn't see in California.

Someone here will be staring at their phone and not see the light turn green and thus hold up the line of stopped cars behind them.  Nobody honks!  They just wait for them to look up and see.  However, once the light turns green and people are going through the intersection, they don't stop going once it turns red!  It's incredibly dangerous.  So now every time we're approaching an intersection and the light turns yellow, we hit the gas and yell, "Idahoooooo!" hahahaha.  EDIT: and if we see someone else do it, we yell, "you-da-hoooooooo!". Fight
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20301
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Samson wrote:
kerrick wrote:

And the locals complain about them 'new' crazy California drivers. Completely forgetting that they and most of the other complainers came from a different state too...like California.

True!  Laughing

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:40 pm

kerrick wrote:
Driving is an interesting point of comparison...  While I'd say overall people here in north Idaho are FAR more patient drivers, they blow through intersections after the light has turned red constantly - something you didn't see in California.

Someone here will be staring at their phone and not see the light turn green and thus hold up the line of stopped cars behind them.  Nobody honks!  They just wait for them to look up and see.  However, once the light turns green and people are going through the intersection, they don't stop going once it turns red!  It's incredibly dangerous.  So now every time we're approaching an intersection and the light turns yellow, we hit the gas and yell, "Idahoooooo!" hahahaha.  EDIT: and if we see someone else do it, we yell, "you-da-hoooooooo!". Fight
Cal drivers fear the dreaded red light camera deterrent.

Blocking an intersection is a hefty fine too.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:40 pm

kerrick wrote:

That reminds me of an old joke I heard:
Quote :
Two guys are driving along in a car, and they come to a red light. The driver blows right through it!
The passenger says "Whoa man! That was a red light!"
The driver waves him off, saying, "My brother drives like this!"
So they drive a little while longer, and they come to another red light. Once again, the driver blows right through it. The passenger freaks out. The driver says, "Man, relax, alright? My brother always drives like this, and he's never been in one accident."
A few moments later, they come to a green light, and they stop.
The passenger looks at the driver and says, "Why are you stopping now?"
"Well, my brother might be coming the other way!"
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 2:31 am

Snopes is such a pack of dopes that they've been attacking the Babylon Bee lately...and the BB has sued these pedantic misfits.  Good on them .
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 8:24 am

They actually called the purveyors of fake news.  lol!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 am

deathisgain wrote:

That reminds me of an old joke I heard:
[joke]

Haha, I think I've heard that one too. Maybe that's why everyone drives that way here!

Normaniac wrote:
Snopes is such a pack of dopes that they've been attacking the Babylon Bee lately...and the BB has sued these pedantic misfits.  Good on them .

Yes that is one of the most overt attacks on conservative websites/information we've seen yet and completely ridiculous. I hope Snopes fails miserably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time we rescue Jim and his family......   It's time we rescue Jim and his family...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time we rescue Jim and his family......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: