Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!

Go down 
+5
Staybrite
Xid
Black Rider
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 4:00 am

Aw come ON! I wanna see alldat in spandex
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 4:02 am

Er, on second thought, I probably don't.
But the mullet is welcome to make an appearance any time
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 7:42 am

Staybrite wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
People seem to want to hear it again, you could released it without the old band pictures. You never see Alldat in his spandex days anymore.

Thank goodness!

True.  I am more likely to walk around without pants most of the time anyway!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 9:48 am

Fight
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
People seem to want to hear it again, you could released it without the old band pictures. You never see Alldat in his spandex days anymore.

Thank goodness!

True.  I am more likely to walk around without pants most of the time anyway!

lol!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 9:04 am

To be honest, though, I am pretty bummed about this.  I have the Retrospect bootleg copy of this band's full length album.  I was hoping this anthology would come to being just so others could hear it, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
To be honest, though, I am pretty bummed about this.  I have the Retrospect bootleg copy of this band's full length album.  I was hoping this anthology would come to being just so others could hear it, too.

I almost bought that one when it was new, but missed out (probably too broke), by the time I went to try a purchase a copy you couldn't get it anymore.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I almost bought that one when it was new, but missed out (probably too broke), by the time I went to try a purchase a copy you couldn't get it anymore.

The Retrospect site is up still, but it doesn't appear to have been updated in years.  I know the owner was trying to sell it.  I wonder if getting into legal hot water for releasing these bootlegs caught him or if he just needed to focus on other things like family, work, etc.

Last edited by alldatndensum on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 3:11 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

The Retrospect site is up still, but it doesn't appear to have been updated in years.  I know the owner was trying to sell it.  I wonder if getting intoegal hot water for releasing these bootlegs caught him or if he just needed to focus on other things like family, work, etc.

Strange, I thought they were totally gone.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 4:57 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Xid wrote:
Sometimes you need to leave the past in the past.

I sort of get that, but the look was just part of the scene.  The grunge era look will become that big of an embarrassment to that generation.  When one of these classic bands is reissued, though, it needs that look for the nostalgia's sake.  It would be like buying a Nissan and slapping a Lexus emblem on it.  Something just wouldn't be right!

lol!

Yeah, that would be wrong, but if you put an Infiniti badge on it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!   Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Saint Coming To Retroactive!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2