Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you use for ripping MP3s?

Go down 
+7
crucifyd
Samson
Black Rider
kerrick
Xid
Staybrite
alldatndensum
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

What do you use for ripping MP3s? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you use for ripping MP3s?   What do you use for ripping MP3s? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 7:59 pm

I use whatever works for the album I'm ripping. I have WMP, iTunes, and VLC. I start with WMP as that works well for most albums. Once in a while it gets stubborn, inevitably one of the others will work for me. 

When I got my car stereo for Christmas, I wanted all my music to display cover art on the new screen. I tried all those programs without any luck, so I downloaded a couple free deals that also didn't work well (MusicBrainz Picard, Mp3tag) so I decided to go with a software that was supposedly the best available - paid 20 bucks for Wondershare TidyMyMusic. It was supposed to id3 tag all my music with the information as well as the cover art. It worked with just a few, but most it either didn't have the info at all, or it applied the wrong info. And I'm talking about common stuff- ie I put in The Eagles Greatest Hits and it applies the info and cover art for Destiny's Child.... ((???)) Very strange. When I went to get a refund, the site makes you jump thru a bunch of hoops and you never get anywhere. Very disappointing. 

Anyone else know of a service that successfully tags the album covers on all your mp3s?
Back to top Go down

What do you use for ripping MP3s?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2