Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. Empty
PostSubject: Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.   Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:18 am

https://frankhart.bandcamp.com/album/living-creatures-project?fbclid=IwAR1T2WztQXA_7ntGvIih8e-wNER7T_V4hY-wRhymYcgtaW0q0zLgGKTUDN4
Worship album but has that AO sound and it's for whatever you want to pay.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.   Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:44 am

Christ Before Me is a great track as well as Make Everything New.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.   Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Need more original sounding worship music like this.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.   Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Need more original sounding worship music like this.

This sounds very nice, indeed!  I can't stand all the cheaply made, sounds like it was recorded on a cheap Casio and then compressed to death pop/worship stuff on the radio today.  I used to love some worship music when different artists did their own thing.  Lincoln Brewster was great with his rockin' guitar stuff until he turned into the same thing as every one else.  Darrell Evans was cool as well.  Even the early days of Hillsong and Passion were great.  Now, everything is so cookie-cutter.  This is truly a breath of fresh air.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.   Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:43 am

I even enjoyed the first Kutless album but since then they followed down the rabbit trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.   Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank Hart of Atomic Opera has new stuff on Bandcamp.
Page 1 of 1