For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You take too many trips down memory lane.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2011-04-13

You take too many trips down memory lane.  Empty
PostSubject: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:25 am

One of the best albums musically in all of Christian music. By Cutting Edge the band was tight and had a developed a sound that rivaled many of the big secular bands. Even when I was almost metal only I listened to this album.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19808
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Laughing Love the title of this thread...but I don't think it's possible to over enjoy the past (especially with respect to good music).

This is another band I was completely unfamiliar with until the spat of reissues a few years back.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3665
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 12:39 pm

Shoot, I thought this was going to be about Daniel Amos.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Start a thread about them.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 2:11 am

Black Rider wrote:

One of the best albums musically in all of Christian music. By Cutting Edge the band was tight and had a developed a sound that rivaled many of the big secular bands. Even when I was almost metal only I listened to this album.
Groovy.  I have Google Play Unlimited, so I downloaded the Sweet Comfort Band catalog.  I'll have to give it a listen!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:36 am

No album is the same but the core sound is always there.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2098
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Wait, when did SCB become a "core" band?  I just can't picture the mosh pits at one of their shows.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19808
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Wait, when did SCB become a "core" band?  I just can't picture the mosh pits at one of their shows.

lol! ROTFL

PostSubject: Re: You take too many trips down memory lane.    You take too many trips down memory lane.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You take too many trips down memory lane.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: