Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This nostalgia trip is.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

This nostalgia trip is..... Empty
PostSubject: This nostalgia trip is.....   This nostalgia trip is..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:57 am

Prodigal with their first album. This one reminds me of early Chicago at times and only hints at what they'd become but still has the incredible vocals of Loyd Boldman which help define them. This also has more guitar then the next two so check it out.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This nostalgia trip is.....   This nostalgia trip is..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 5:33 pm

All of those were recently reissued by Retroactive, so you can still get them.  It isn't a bad album at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This nostalgia trip is.....   This nostalgia trip is..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 5:59 pm

I know almost nothing about this band.  The vocalist kinda sounds a little like one of the singers from The Hooters.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This nostalgia trip is.....   This nostalgia trip is..... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 9:32 am

Loyd was one of their vocalist (they actually had three in the band) but he handled vocals most of the time.  All of their albums are great (as well as Loyd's solo release) but Just Like Real Life is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This nostalgia trip is.....   This nostalgia trip is..... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 10:53 am

I think I listen to Electric Eye the most but I enjoy them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This nostalgia trip is.....   This nostalgia trip is..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This nostalgia trip is.....
Page 1 of 1