For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you listen to when you mellow out?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3695
Registration date : 2013-09-17

What do you listen to when you mellow out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to when you mellow out?   What do you listen to when you mellow out? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 11:07 am

Adult oriented rock or album oriented rock
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2113
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to when you mellow out?   What do you listen to when you mellow out? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 9:21 am

Jazz, classical, blues, "roots" music, Meat Loaf, The Civil Wars, Gretchen Peters, Hank Williams, Johnny Cash.  I was listening to Sade last night.  Oh yeah, I also really get into 80s new wave/post-punk (and stuff like Joy Electric that sounds like 80s new wave) like Tear for Fears, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Joy Division, Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode.  And 70s chill prog like Pink Floyd and Procol Harum.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to when you mellow out?   What do you listen to when you mellow out? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Oo yes, I love The Civil Wars too, messiaen...and Johnny Cash...and 70s prog. 'fraid I'm not an 80s pop music fan though so the Pet Shop Boys would get a miss from me, but Depeche Mode are more alternative so I do enjoy them (go cheesy synths). Enjoy the Silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to when you mellow out?   What do you listen to when you mellow out? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you listen to when you mellow out?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2