Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Update to Angelic Warlord

Go down 
+2
LateFortheParty
Dynamis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Major Update to Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 pm

I just completed a major update to Angelic Warlord to include three new reviews: Action (self-titled), Kerry Livgren (Collector's Sedition - Director's Cut) and Resurrection Band (Rainbow's End).

I also included a TON of Christian metal news as well. As a matter of fact, this is one of the biggest updates to the site yet.

Following is the link: http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

Future reviews should include albums by Souljourners, Scream In Eden, Pastor Brad, Tiles and Thieves & Liars.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
LateFortheParty

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Sounds very good, Thanks for the update.....going there now....
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Your website is a source of interesting things to know.
Go on !!!
Your website is great.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Wow, that was one really long updat. Lots of stuff to read.
Glad to see that Venia are still working at their next album.

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 pm

I agree about Venia- really looking forward to hearing their new album.

But I know what you mean about the long update. A lot of news came in this month; I tried to condense it as much as possible but a lot is happening in the scene right now, which is kind of exciting.
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Quote :
But I know what you mean about the long update.

I don't mind long updates, I just read them in peices if I have to, but I still greatly enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:49 pm

I was excited to hear that the X-Sinner CD should be mixed by the end of this month. I wonder when the release date is?

Also, I am looking forward to the upcoming Glenn Kaiser project. Those are always a treat.

It was also very cool to have been IN the update! Woot, woot! Yes, I know that it was an update on Incarnate, but I still got mentioned! I'm practically a legend in my own mind!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:18 pm

Quote :
Also, I am looking forward to the upcoming Glenn Kaiser project. Those are always a treat.

IMHO, Glenn Kaiser Band features some of the best work ever from Glenn Kaiser. Blues rock seems to be his natural element, although I would not complain if Rez Band decided to record a reunion album.
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Quote :
I'm practically a legend in my own mind!

You Are Legend!!

See this thread: http://christianhardmusic.com/warped-drive-general-discussion-f2/2-reasons-to-love-the-nashville-predators-t470.htm#4898

Laughing
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Bump (lol, seen that other-places Smile )

Heard, on Reign Radio, today, X-Sinner, from Get It the song "Accountable". I only have Loud and Proud 2, but I knew that that was the same song as "A Cut Above" (off LP2). So, went to AW first Smile and comfirmed my suspicions.

Re-reading your review on Ultimatum's Symphonic Extremities. I enjoy working out to Deliverance, and I think I would like this band, but after reading your review (twice) I may start with SE instead of the new one Into The Pit.

Anyway, thanks for a Great site. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Quote :
Re-reading your review on Ultimatum's Symphonic Extremities. I
enjoy working out to Deliverance, and I think I would like this band,
but after reading your review (twice) I may start with SE instead of
the new one Into The Pit.

I would describe "Symphonic Extremities" as a blend of classic metal and true metal with some thrash tendencies thrown in. If you like older Deliverance then SE comes with a strong recommendation.

I did listen to ssome amples of "Into The Pit" and it seems to move more in a thrash direction when compared to SE (at least IMO).

Also, you are correct in that "A Cut Above" and "Accountable" are the same songs but with different lyrics. I kind of like the Loud & Proud version a bit better.
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Quote :
I kind of like the Loud & Proud version a bit better.

I like it alot better. I really like A Cut Above, one of my more fav songs on the cd.

I'm gonna keep listening to Ultimatum samples.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd

kethdredd

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:19 am

I think that Loud and Proud is X Sinners best stuff. Outside of the early demos (poor quality) its really a good disc.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:20 am

In April I will hear how Glenn Kaiser sounds live.
Ohhhhhh I am so looking forward to his show.
Hope I can talk with him.
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 pm

Quote :
In April I will hear how Glenn Kaiser sounds live.

Sounds SO good. If you get any pictures..... Smile would love to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Update to Angelic Warlord   Major Update to Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Update to Angelic Warlord
Page 1 of 1