For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Demon Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:28 am

Hey guys. Any Demon Hunter fans here? They've got two albums -- WAR and PEACE -- set to be released March 1st. Pre-orders available now. Y-E-S-S-S-S-s-s-s-s-s-s-!-!-!-!-!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 19727
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:13 am

Too heavy for me!  While I know that they incorporate a lot of clean vox now, their harsher vocal style I just don't like.  That kind of vocals just make me tune a band out.  Yes, I realize that eventually there will be no new Christian metal bands for me to like in the styles I prefer.  I am okay with that.

I am an old fuddy duddy and proud of it!   lol!

_________________

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 2739
Age : 32
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:33 am

Too nu-metal for me (I don't mind the heaviness), though I have seen them live once or twice and they do put on a great show.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 4132
Age : 45
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 am

Yep, same here really.  They're good, but not really my thing.  I have their 2nd album (Summer Of Darkness) but that's all.  What they do they do really well.

_________________
My Christian Metal Website.........
Silence Is Madness

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 am

I enjoy them when I'm in the mood, The Tryptych is a great album.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3582
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:33 pm

I haven't really listened to their past two releases so I'm a bit behind on their newer sound.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I haven't really listened to their past two releases so I'm a bit behind on their newer sound.

They have become a bit nu, but I still like them. "Half as Dead" was their most successful song from their last album...



...but I like...



...and (for violin  Smile )...

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:07 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Too heavy for me!  While I know that they incorporate a lot of clean vox now, their harsher vocal style I just don't like.  That kind of vocals just make me tune a band out.  Yes, I realize that eventually there will be no new Christian metal bands for me to like in the styles I prefer.  I am okay with that.

I am an old fuddy duddy and proud of it!   lol!

I'm the exact opposite. I love so many styles of music and so many styles of metal. Give me heavy, give me melodic, give me nu, give me hair, give me....music... bounce ...music...  bounce ...gimme music.

I just like variety
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19683
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:03 pm

I wish I liked them, they are a local band (or at least used to be) and play in Seattle on occasion...but I just can't get into this style (nu-metal, metalcore...whatever it is).

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 50
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:37 pm

My biggest problem with them is that they don't really hunt demons.

Show me the mounts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:16 am

Xid wrote:
My biggest problem with them is that they don't really hunt demons.

Show me the mounts!
Doh, you!
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 149
Age : 52
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Albums War and Peace will drop in March.  Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello Normaniac. I don't think we've met. I'm Jenny. Hi.  😊
I'm with you. Double album! Y-E-S-! Bring it on
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2062
Age : 47
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 pm

I've got my pre-order in for this.  Demon Hunter is the band that got me back in to Christian metal and they are the only band that I make a point to get the physical product (the deluxe version) of.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2062
Age : 47
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I haven't really listened to their past two releases so I'm a bit behind on their newer sound.

They have become a bit nu, but I still like them. "Half as Dead" was their most successful song from their last album...



...but I like...



...and (for violin  Smile )...

I was singing "Half as Dead" while making breakfast this morning.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3582
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I've got my pre-order in for this.  Demon Hunter is the band that got me back in to Christian metal and they are the only band that I make a point to get the physical product (the deluxe version) of.

But do you get the super deluxe bundle that they put out for each album?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:44 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I haven't really listened to their past two releases so I'm a bit behind on their newer sound.

They have become a bit nu, but I still like them. "Half as Dead" was their most successful song from their last album...

.....

I was singing "Half as Dead" while making breakfast this morning.

Now THAT's something I would have liked to see...Eric rockin' with the spatula
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 149
Age : 52
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:47 am

Jen5 wrote:
Hello Normaniac. I don't think we've met. I'm Jenny. Hi.  😊
I'm with you. Double album! Y-E-S-! Bring it on
Glad to meet you.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 931
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:03 am

😊
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter   

Back to top Go down
 
Demon Hunter
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Phantasm Orgasm!
» Demon Rockers & Flinty Badman: Jungle set on Kool FM 1996
» Witch Hunter Manhwa
» MAMI - Monster Hunter
» Flinty Badman & Demon Rocker (Ragga Twins) with Younghead: Kool FM 1996

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: