For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress. Empty
PostSubject: Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.   Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 12:36 pm

A little of a Bryan Adams sound.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20533
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.   Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 5:36 pm

He has since remastered that album and released a follow up a couple of years ago.  There are two songs he redid from the debut, but there are still new tracks to listen to and love.  He's a great player that deserved a lot more recognition than he got.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.   Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Ooh, AOR (I think). Pretty cool. I have a soft spot for this style, but it's usually pretty hit or miss. This sounds like it could be a hit for me. If the rest of the album is this good, I might have to seriously look into it.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.   Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 pm

Overall the album is good but that is the best song imo. 
Alldat, I found that newer album too, a little more mellow but a good listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.   Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another rediscovery, Mark Pogue and Fortress.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: