Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas presents to myself

Go down 
+3
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Christmas presents to myself  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 am

These are some of the albums I got myself for Christmas. I figured I'd show them here cause I know you guys would appreciate them

Christmas presents to myself  20190110
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 am

Cool!

I did not get the Killed By Cain, Haven, or Sacred Warrior reissues.  I have the originals of all of those.  For simple remasters, I can do that myself and do to quite a few releases.  I buy the reissues when there are new songs added.  Then, if I decide I want it, I will buy them.

Now, I WILL be getting that Whiteray reissue (early Killed By Cain) if it ever is released.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 8:46 am

That looks like you hAve gotten lots of cool CDs.

I wonder the same about Whiteray.
If it's ever released.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 am

I'll definitely be down with Whiteray as well. I was lucky enough to get in on one of only a dozen of the EMERALD reissues. Should arrive anytime.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:41 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I'll definitely be down with Whiteray  as well. I was lucky enough to get in on one of only a dozen of the EMERALD reissues. Should arrive anytime.

I'm a little angry about the Emerald reissue.  Seems like they sold out in minutes.
The only other way to get a copy (of the CD) is through No Remorse records....and I'm just not going to pay that kind of money for a Euro-import (especially of an American Band).

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:11 pm

I got the last CD of the Emerald re-issue...  I'm still curious why they used a company in Greece to do it???
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:14 pm

I guess No Remorse had the best offer . . . or maybe it's run by a family member.
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I'll definitely be down with Whiteray  as well. I was lucky enough to get in on one of only a dozen of the EMERALD reissues. Should arrive anytime.

Jim

do you mean Emerald from Roxx?

I don't usually jump on these kind of things right away but for some reason I ordered the Emerald CD and Vinyl direct from No Remorse as soon as I saw it...

when they announced the box set I hesitated a bit. later I was going to get it but when I went to order there was no sign of it ever having been offered. even the page on their website was gone (you know,usually it would say sold out or something). I emailed and they confirmed the box set had already sold out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 3:59 pm

It looks like my Emerald stuff is finally stateside  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I'm a little angry about the Emerald reissue.  Seems like they sold out in minutes.
The only other way to get a copy (of the CD) is through No Remorse records....and I'm just not going to pay that kind of money for a Euro-import (especially of an American Band).

I spoke with Bill at ROXX and he said he's trying to get another shipment of CDs. I asked him to contact me if he gets anymore, then I can snag one for you. I'll let ya know
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 9:52 pm

crucifyd wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Jim

do you mean Emerald from Roxx?

I don't usually jump on these kind of things right away but for some reason I ordered the Emerald CD and Vinyl direct from No Remorse as soon as I saw it...

when they announced the box set I hesitated a bit. later I was going to get it but when I went to order there was no sign of it ever having been offered. even the page on their website was gone (you know,usually it would say sold out or something). I emailed and they confirmed the box set had already sold out...

Yup, from ROXX. Mine shipped yesterday and should be here in the next day or so. I suspect both vinyl and CD reissues are gonna be quite valuable in a short time due to their low number printed and in another country.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:18 am

I just checked Roxx and Emerald doesn't even show up in a search.  You gotta link, Jim?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:16 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I just checked Roxx and Emerald doesn't even show up in a search.  You gotta link, Jim?
It's over at Christian Metal Distro.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:34 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

https://christianmetaldistro.storenvy.com/

and here is the spendier Euro Import (the reissue label No Remorse)

https://www.noremorse.gr/products/emerald-armed-battle-4-bonus-tracks-cd

PostSubject: Re: Christmas presents to myself    Christmas presents to myself  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas presents to myself
Page 1 of 1