Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie

Go down 
+5
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
MikeInFla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie Empty
PostSubject: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 4:49 am

And he is a cowboy??

https://www.moviefone.com/2018/10/02/rambo-5-just-started-filming-see-sylvester-stallones-new-look/

What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie Rambocowboyv2
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:39 am

At what point does one say, "Enough."?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am

I still haven't seen 3 or 4
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I still haven't seen 3 or 4

Me either, I saw the first 2 and that was it. On another forum someone mentioned that if Police Academy can have 7 movies then why not Rambo hahaha

Last edited by MikeInFla on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 11:33 am

First Blood
Rambo:  First Blood Part II
Rambo II:  First Blood Part III
Rambo III: 4th Blood
Rambo:  (Really?  Now you do you a self titled movie?) 5th Blood
Rambo V:  Bled Out
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:26 pm

I accidentally watched the self-titled movie several months back.  I think it was on Netflix and I thought I was re-watching the second film (I had remembered the first film was titled "First Blood"...but just thought the second film was "Rambo"..without the "Second Blood" part).  It seriously took me until about 20 minutes into the movie before I realized I wasn't watching the second movie.  I finished it, but just barely.  I guess I never saw "Rambo 2: Third Blood" or "Rambo 3: Even More Blood".  

I really liked the two Expendables movies he did....but I'm probably going to pass on the new installment of a franchise that probably should have ended after the second film (or possibly even the first).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Rambo 18: The Fight for Medicare

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I accidentally watched the self-titled movie several months back.  I think it was on Netflix and I thought I was re-watching the second film (I had remembered the first film was titled "First Blood"...but just thought the second film was "Rambo"..without the "Second Blood" part).  It seriously took me until about 20 minutes into the movie before I realized I wasn't watching the second movie.  I finished it, but just barely.  I guess I never saw "Rambo 2: Third Blood" or "Rambo 3: Even More Blood".  

I really liked the two Expendables movies he did....but I'm probably going to pass on the new installment of a franchise that probably should have ended after the second film (or possibly even the first).

To be the contrarian I oftentimes seem to be... I remember actually really enjoying the s/t Rambo flick, though it's been a long time since I've seen it.  The Expendables flicks however... I really wanted to like but just couldn't find much of anything to enjoy from them.  I think what killed them for me was the incredibly poor writing.  With all the big action stars, they had such high potential.  But the dialog was just so uninspired and lame: the jokes fell completely flat and the characters were pretty dull IMO, much like the similarly themed Red movie(s).

Also, I think there are three Expendables movies now?  I only saw the first two though.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 am

I can't imagine this is going to be a great movie, but Stallone...God bless him.  Dude's 72, been acting longer than I've been alive, and making an action movie.  I know there will be stuntmen involved, but there's still a lot of action shots he's going to be doing himself.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:33 am

^Indeed.  I remember being pretty impressed with how quickly he was shooting/reloading/etc. in the first Expendables movie too.  I wouldn't want to be in a gun fight with him, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 3:12 pm

kerrick wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

To be the contrarian I oftentimes seem to be... I remember actually really enjoying the s/t Rambo flick, though it's been a long time since I've seen it.  The Expendables flicks however... I really wanted to like but just couldn't find much of anything to enjoy from them.  I think what killed them for me was the incredibly poor writing.  With all the big action stars, they had such high potential.  But the dialog was just so uninspired and lame: the jokes fell completely flat and the characters were pretty dull IMO, much like the similarly themed Red movie(s).

Also, I think there are three Expendables movies now?  I only saw the first two though.

You didn't like The Expendables because you aren't old enough to enjoy the "geriatric tough guy" genre like I am!

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 pm

lol!
Well give me some time, I'm working on getting there!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 am

Get to that choppa!!! Oh wait, wrong old guy.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 10:12 am

Nah, he's in the second one at least.   afro
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 10:37 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
...and get off my lawn!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 2:39 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
...and get off my lawn!

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 pm

I had heard something about a new Rambo movie. Maybe he wants a quiet peaceful life now and lives/works on a ranch.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Maybe they should call him Grampbo, and we will see him turn his walker into a four barrel tommy gun.  Of course, Grampbo will fracture his hip trying to fire it and will fight for survival in the convalescent home.

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Maybe they should call him Grampbo, and we will see him turn his walker into a four barrel tommy gun.  Of course, Grampbo will fracture his hip trying to fire it and will fight for survival in the convalescent home.

lol!

No no no, he'll have a special wheelchair that has a rocket launcher on it.  Unfortunately, he forgets to put his brakes on when firing and hilarity ensues.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 am

alldatndensum wrote:

lol!

No no no, he'll have a special wheelchair that has a rocket launcher on it.  Unfortunately, he forgets to put his brakes on when firing and hilarity ensues.

Those rockets will be powered by the fluid in his colostomy bag!  lol!

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 3:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

lol!

Those rockets will be powered by the fluid in his colostomy bag!  lol! 
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie   What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you've been waiting for - a new Rambo movie
Page 1 of 1