Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
mr.electric40
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Jen5
rockerVu2
Dynamis
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Driven
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 2:28 am

Black Rider wrote:
We are halfwits, that's very different.

So if half of us are wits what are the other half? scratch

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 7:29 am

Staybrite wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Demoncrats!!!  lol! lol! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:44 am

Stupid Stupid Stupid
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 9:51 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Demoncrats!!!  lol! lol! lol!

lol!

(I guess that confirms it: I'm a halfwit!)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 9:42 am

I had built up a lot of sticks and limbs over about a year that had fallen in my yard.  Yesterday, I decided to burn it all.  That wouldn't really have taken long had I not thrown a lot of a bail of straw on the pile.  It was very wet and would not burn easily.  I started the fire at 2 in the afternoon and extinguished it at 10 before I went to bed.

Sadly, I still have three more of those bails and they are wet and molded.  I have taken them apart in my backyard to allow them to dry.  If they don't, then I will bag them up little by little and take them to the dump.

But, at least I got to set something on FIRE!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:10 am

Why do you even have hay?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Why do you even have hay?

Doesn't everyone?   lol!

There is a difference between hay and straw.  Hay is for animals to eat.  Straw is thicker and is used for bedding or mucking a stall.

Anyway, my wife bought several bails back in October.  We used them at our church to set in front of our sign to put decorations on.  We updated it for Thanksgiving and also for Christmas. 

Then, we brought the bails home as we didn't need them at the church.  Being in the city, no one needed the straw--plus it was wet and needed to dry out to be usable.

So, I brought it home, stacked it beside my building, and covered them with tarps.  They got drenched during the February floods we had.  Tarps only slow down the flow of water in torrential rains by the way.  So, they got wetter.  Now, they are water logged and moldy.  So, I tried drying out one bail by putting pieces near my fire.  Even after drying, that crap still didn't want to burn.  So, I will have to take these bails and bag them up little by little to take to the dump.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Compost them. Or, if you don't have a compost bin, use them as a mulch on your garden. You won't have to water so much in the summer time heat. Or, offer them to anyone in the church who gardens. Mulch is an absolute treasure.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:24 pm

You know anyone with a goat?
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:32 pm

...or a serious weed problem they need to smother?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Compost them. Or, if you don't have a compost bin, use them as a mulch on your garden. You won't have to water so much in the summer time heat. Or, offer them to anyone in the church who gardens. Mulch is an absolute treasure.

I can't offer them to anyone at church.  They are soggy and full of mold.  My church is 30 miles away, and all the most of the people are old.  I'd have to haul them back to their house if they were worth giving away.

I can't mulch my garden with this as I don't have one.  I have too many allergies to spend too much time outdoors.  I used to be an avid geocacher, but you'd spend as much time in the air conditioned truck or car as you did searching for the hidden containers.  Besides, my yard is small and there isn't much room for a garden.  None of my neighbors have one, either.

I broke up the bails to help them dry out so I can bag them up little by little to take to the dump.  In a landfill, they will rot away completely and not take up space.  

If they weren't so heavy from being water logged and molded, I might have gone with BR's goat idea.  As it is, i will dispose of them little by little.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 9:56 am

Is this happening to anyone else here?  When I go to CHM's main page, it shows there being an unread thread in the Old Times General Store section.  But when I open it up... all threads show as "read".  I logged out and back in which helped... until I opened CHM back up today and it's doing it again.  Weird.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 11:54 am

kerrick wrote:
Is this happening to anyone else here?  When I go to CHM's main page, it shows there being an unread thread in the Old Times General Store section.  But when I open it up... all threads show as "read".  I logged out and back in which helped... until I opened CHM back up today and it's doing it again.  Weird.

Is it a stickied thread?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Nope, it's Candlemass' thread.  But now it's not showing anymore so I dunno!   confused
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Is it working fine.  We have a new hidden from the public room for swapping of out of print albums.  We are doing it by invitation only.  Do you wish to be a part of it?

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Ah maybe that was it, though from the home-page when I clicked the icon to see the latest post, it'd take me to CM's thread.  Hmm, whatever!

Sure, I wouldn't mind being a part of the club!  I probably wouldn't be able to contribute much in the way of what most folks here would appreciate, but ya never know.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 pm

This just in from a website called ZoomInfo www.zoominfo.com):

Random Ramblings - Page 39 Angelicwarlord
Angelic Warlord
Update Company Profile
P.O. Box 83406, Phoenix, Arizona, 85071, United States[url=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=P.O. Box 83406+Phoenix+85071] View Map[/url]
Revenue: $5.2 Million
Employees: 26
Industries:
Music & Music Related Services, Media & Internet. 
Codes:
SIC Codes: 7929, 792 , NAICS Codes: 713, 71
www.angelicwarlord.com

Description:

Christian Metal Resource - Angelic Warlord - Metal Music, Heavy Metal Music, Christian Rock Music. All Things Christian Metal - Stryper, Rob Rock, Narnia, Theo....

For those wondering, Angelic Warlord is actually down to 25 employees.  We recently had a resignation, so if anyone is interested in the open position please send me a PM with application and resume.

The revenue projection is a bit high in that last year we only cleared $4.9 million instead.  As I am sure everyone here knows, there is a TON of money to be made in the music industry, particularly for record reviewers...

Here is the link with full details: https://www.zoominfo.com/c/angelic-warlord/12439855
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 10:12 am

Hmm, I was planning to invest in Angelica Warlord after discussing it with my adviser but since revenue was less than $5 million, I'll have to pass  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 10:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Is it working fine.  We have a new hidden from the public room for swapping of out of print albums.  We are doing it by invitation only.  Do you wish to be a part of it?

I wouldn't mind an invite as well  Cool
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 10:21 am

Dynamis wrote:

Angelic Warlord
Update Company Profile
P.O. Box 83406, Phoenix, Arizona, 85071, United States[url=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=P.O. Box 83406+Phoenix+85071] View Map[/url]
Industries:
Codes:
www.angelicwarlord.com

Description:

Christian Metal Resource - Angelic Warlord - Metal Music, Heavy Metal Music, Christian Rock Music. All Things Christian Metal - Stryper, Rob Rock, Narnia, Theo....

For those wondering, Angelic Warlord is actually down to 25 employees.  We recently had a resignation, so if anyone is interested in the open position please send me a PM with application and resume.

The revenue projection is a bit high in that last year we only cleared $4.9 million instead.  As I am sure everyone here knows, there is a TON of money to be made in the music industry, particularly for record reviewers...

Here is the link with full details: https://www.zoominfo.com/c/angelic-warlord/12439855

lol!  What on Earth...?  But hey, $4.9M ain't bad!   Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Dynamis wrote:

Angelic Warlord
Update Company Profile
Industries:
Codes:
www.angelicwarlord.com

Description:

Their assessment of your staff and annual revenue leads me to believe that nothing else on their site is reliable. Rolling Eyes

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Quote :
Hmm, I was planning to invest in Angelica Warlord after discussing it with my adviser but since revenue was less than $5 million, I'll have to pass

Actually, we are planning to hold our IPO later this summer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:44 am

Dynamis wrote:
Quote :
Hmm, I was planning to invest in Angelica Warlord after discussing it with my adviser but since revenue was less than $5 million, I'll have to pass

Actually, we are planning to hold our IPO later this summer...
be careful Eddie Lampert might want to take over!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 10:13 am

Who knew writing about music could be so lucrative. I bet Rolling Stone is envious.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 10:13 am

Hey rockerV, glad you are doing better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next