Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
mr.electric40
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Jen5
rockerVu2
Dynamis
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Driven
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Random Ramblings - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:03 pm

Sorry. I don't have a tv.   lol
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 10:52 am

Jen5 wrote:
Sorry. I don't have a tv.   lol
Shocked  What!?  How un-American of you.

Oh wait... lol!

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 3:06 pm

lol

Most people here have TVs. I'm just not enriched by it. Lost the tube nearly 10 years ago. I read a lot. And play a lot.  study study study   Drums Rockin'   😊
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:18 pm

We don't have a TV. either and don't really miss it.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:52 pm

It does make it a bit weird when people talk about shows that you have no idea exist. I do a lot of Google searches about shows I'll never see.   Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 7:25 am

Jen5 wrote:
It does make it a bit weird when people talk about shows that you have no idea exist. I do a lot of Google searches about shows I'll never see.   Smile

Even with a TV, I seem to gravitate more towards the sci-fi side.  So, when people get to talking about what they watch, I still have no clue what they are talking about.  Since we dumped our satellite for Netflix and Hulu, I tend to watch full shows and don't see ads for others.  I don't seem to venture out of my preferred genres either.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 am

I wonder how people have so much time to watch as much T.V. as they do?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Black Rider wrote:
I wonder how people have so much time to watch as much T.V. as they do?

We don't have kids or lives!!! lol!

My wife wanted a new TV.  She still had most of her profit sharing, so she bought this tiny little thing.  We went from a 42" to a whopping 65" beast!  It barely fit on our TV stand.  Another inch would have meant returning this to the store!!!

Random Ramblings - Page 30 Img_2031

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Last edited by alldatndensum on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm

We returned our 65".  It was just too much TV.  I always felt like it was watching me whenever I walked into the room.  Not to mention it had its own gravitational pull that kept moving the furniture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:20 pm

Xid wrote:
We returned our 65".  It was just too much TV.  I always felt like it was watching me whenever I walked into the room.  Not to mention it had its own gravitational pull that kept moving the furniture.

If you add our Amazon Fire stick, it IS spying on us!  LOL

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:27 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:12 am

Today is going to be a rough day at work.  My other aide in my classroom has quit.  She got offered a much better job out of state and took it.  The teacher I work for will be out today.  So, it will be me and hopefully a sub to take care of the class.  It wouldn't be so bad, but one of my guys is as big as me and just about as strong.  He is a autistic bully and is a handful to manage.  Another of my students, on top of her main conditions, is also severe ADHD.  Her meds have been maxed out and no longer working.  She has been a brat for over a week now.  She will start new meds today that could ELEVATE that for several days or weeks until she regulates.

OK, today might actually suck.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 8:21 am

Hoping and praying things go smoothly for you alldat.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 9:11 am

Don't worry, it could be worse . . . . and it will be  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 12:03 pm

Ugh, I'm working as an independent contractor alongside my old company and they never miss an opportunity to throw me under the bus...  It's really unpleasant.  Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 2:59 pm

kerrick wrote:
Ugh, I'm working as an independent contractor alongside my old company and they never miss an opportunity to throw me under the bus...  It's really unpleasant.  Sigh...
That's rough. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Thanks for your sympathies.  Wink  Yeah it's not very fun.  It's pretty ingrained in the company culture and I saw (and I regret to say, took part in) it when I was an employee there, but that doesn't make it much more bearable.  Oh well...  It's a good reminder that we're ambassadors of Christ and pray that God would grant me the grace to respond in a godly way and maybe even be used by Him to point them to Him.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 pm

I'm studying civil engineering, but I did a lot of electrical drafting today. Just single line stuff, but it's not my field.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Hoping and praying things go smoothly for you alldat.

Thank you!

The girl that I was expecting to be a holy terror was actually manageable.  She was loud with a few outbursts, but overall pleasant.

The boy that tends to be a bully just wasn't there. I imagine that his sister just didn't bring him.  She should have been there to take the ACT.  She could leave after that, so she probably left him at home so she wouldn't have to stay at school to take him home.

Or, they could be trying to move since his money has been arrested 13 times in 15 months and somehow never goes to trial.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 7:15 am

Praying that it all goes well.
It's not simple to be responsible for these kids, even it's only for one day.
I hope you soon get an other aide.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Yesterday was fine.

Today, those two kids were so over the top that I seriously considered walking out.  Sadly, they are special needs and you can't do much in discipline.  You can't really suspend them, either.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 7:20 am

I'm sure no one is interested in this.

But for me it's so very important.

My daughter and son- in- law don't move to Vienna - Austria.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 am

I can understand why you would love to leave that day.
But those kids can help it.
Ask God to show you how to deal with those two kids.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 8:18 am

RockerVu2, when are they thinking of moving?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 am

kerrick wrote:
Thanks for your sympathies.  Wink  Yeah it's not very fun.  It's pretty ingrained in the company culture and I saw (and I regret to say, took part in) it when I was an employee there, but that doesn't make it much more bearable.  Oh well...  It's a good reminder that we're ambassadors of Christ and pray that God would grant me the grace to respond in a godly way and maybe even be used by Him to point them to Him.
In one of my previous lives, we'd just blame any issues with the last engineer who left . . . it works best that way  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next