Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
mr.electric40
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Jen5
rockerVu2
Dynamis
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Driven
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Random Ramblings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:01 pm

That's why you have your wife pour the water in and get it all ready for you  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:46 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Maybe a touchy subject but worth discussing. It's been said that 10 % of the population is gay (whether open or closeted).

So, it is time for me to come clean and come out of the closet.....

because......

I am LEFT-HANDED! I ADMIT IT!

Did you know that 10 % of the population is left handed?

So I started thinking I deserve some RIGHTS! EQUAL TREATMENT! I DEMAND a left handed wedding cake! I demand that books be printed the "right" way! (As you right-handed people say, starting at the back of the book. NO - it's the front!")! My coffee maker at home is even right-handed! I have to turn it around BACKWARDS to fill it up! I demand a left-handed coffee maker! I need left-handed scissors! I want people to stop bumping elbows with me when I eat at the table! Everything is backwards and I am SICK OF IT!

So cake-bakers watch out! I'm coming for you!

You need to head over to the Leftorium!
Random Ramblings - Page 19 Leftor10

Oh wait you can't because it went out of business....because marketing anything that will only appeal to a mere 10% of the population is a really dumb marketing decision.  Laughing

kerrick wrote:
LOL.  I'll be sure to get you one of those left-handed screwdrivers for your birthday.

We suspect our daughter might be left-handed because she seems to favor that hand somewhat... but of course it's way too early to tell.

Also, did you know that that 10% number for homosexuality came from a study done by Alfred Kinsey back in the 1940s IN A PRISON.  I think pretty much every other [more reputable] study puts the estimation between 1% and 3%.  I went to a public high school where the teachers (i.e. activists) taught that number as fact but even just a little research proved otherwise.  Yet that number fits more with their agenda so that's the one they push.  Sigh...

It isn't uncommon at all for young children to switch dominant hands back and forth.  Our youngest boy who was almost completely ambidextrous until he was nearly 7 years old and started favoring his right hands (like all good God-fearing Christians should).  geek

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:17 am

Out of 5 kids I am the only lefty. Out of all my brothers only one has a lefthanded kid.

At work we use these:

Random Ramblings - Page 19 SK-4%201088215
See the black "slider"? You push the blade out and this knife has it designed for right handed use. So us lefties have to put the blade in upside down to use left handed and the blade will protrude out in a down position when used left-handed. Well, one time at work I went on break for an hour and needed a relief. When he showed up and didn't have a knife so I told him to use mine. He noticed the blade was left handed but didn't know you simply reverse the blade. I told him it was special order and not to lose it while I was gone. When I came back an hour later he told me that left-handed knife killed him and a bunch of us started laughing and couldn't believe he used it the whole time without reversing the blade hahaha.

Growing up I couldn't use anyone else's ball glove. I always had my own.

Recently I found a lefthanded online store. https://www.leftyslefthanded.com/ I guess since Flander's store went out of business it's my only option!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 am

And these would come in handy playing cards! I can NEVER see the numbers on my cards using right-handed cards!

Random Ramblings - Page 19 903228-2
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Hey guys, just bopping in to say hi.  Getting up to speed on this new job and the holidays has had me off the grid for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:45 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Hey guys, just bopping in to say hi.  Getting up to speed on this new job and the holidays has had me off the grid for a bit.

Who are you?  scratch

Hope the new job is going well.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 12:55 am

Quote :
So cake-bakers watch out! I'm coming for you!

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 3:35 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Recently I found a lefthanded online store. https://www.leftyslefthanded.com/ I guess since Flander's store went out of business it's my only option!

That's pretty cool.  I would think left-handed scissors would be a must for lefties.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 pm

My 2018 was an odd mix. Last Christmas I was not in the best of places, trying to process a lot and almost skipping Christmas at my parents'. This year, to save me from tears, I got to do Christmas festivities at my in-laws' and at my own parents'. I just got off a video call with my girlfriend and I can only think of how I don't deserve her. She's almost certainly the best thing that happened to me in 2018. The way we came together after a few years of knowing each other but not talking still confuses me.

Honestly, apart from a decent summer job with long and unpredictable hours but a fun work environment and an interesting domain, everything else about 2018 was just ok in my mind. They can't all be zingers.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Joshua's Creed is auditioning 2 vocalists!  Both are really good and should be a good fit for music.  One in particular I have a really good feeling about.  There is a 3rd vocalist I'm waiting to hear back from with a potential of 2 others who have shown interest.  That's right, 5 vocalists I'm in various stages with. And that doesn't mention the other 2 that were declined.

Praying that one is a good fit vocally and in personality.  I'll keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Xid wrote:
Joshua's Creed is auditioning 2 vocalists!  Both are really good and should be a good fit for music.  One in particular I have a really good feeling about.  There is a 3rd vocalist I'm waiting to hear back from with a potential of 2 others who have shown interest.  That's right, 5 vocalists I'm in various stages with. And that doesn't mention the other 2 that were declined.

Praying that one is a good fit vocally and in personality.  I'll keep you posted!

Fan-freakin-tastic!  Really hopeful that one of them will just be the perfect fit for the new material.

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 8:39 am

So you think you'll finally land Miley for the vocals?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 pm

As in Cyrus?  I sure hope so!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Xid wrote:

Either Miley or Justin!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Xid wrote:

Either Miley or Justin!

Aren't they the same person anyways?

Random Ramblings - Page 19 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shemazing.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F01%2Fmiley-justin
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 4:55 pm

kerrick wrote:
Xid wrote:

Either Miley or Justin!

Aren't they the same person anyways?

Random Ramblings - Page 19 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shemazing.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F01%2Fmiley-justin

affraid
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Is Beiber still a thing?
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Don't act like you aren't in his fanclub.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 8:50 am

Looks like another winter storm is going to be coming through this weekend.  The low on Sunday is supposed to be 4 degrees  Shocked
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 9:34 am

Looks like another winter storm is going to be coming through this weekend.  The low on Sunday is supposed to be 4 degrees  Shocked

Yep, will be 27 here in Florida. Which reminds me I need to get my heat lamp out and put it on my well pump to keep it from freezing. Normally we get a few nights a year below 30. Helps kill off mosquitos so I don't mind the cold as long as it doesn't hang around long. I mean if it it gonna be below 32 at least send some snow my way. If not, I'll take mid 60's and 70's.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Keep that crap up there. I want 60s-70s year round.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:14 am

You guys are speaking Chinese. I really don't get Fahrenheit (had to use the dictionary just to spell it).  study
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 9:47 am

Jen5 wrote:
You guys are speaking Chinese. I really don't get Fahrenheit (had to use the dictionary just to spell it).  study
不,這是說中文
(translated, No, this is speaking Chinese)  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Jen5 wrote:
不,這是說中文
(translated, No, this is speaking Chinese)  Very Happy

Well look who's Mr Smarty Pants then      Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next