For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Announcing an Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Announcing an Announcement   Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:31 am

The section of our forum "The WORD" where all of our biblical discussion and prayer requests take place has been made "private".  You can still go there (as a member) and post, read, reply to your heart's content, but the section will not be view-able to "non-members"  You will need to be logged in to see any posts in that section.

That is all.  Now back to your regularly scheduled banter.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."


Last edited by Staybrite on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3367
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:08 pm

What about regularly non-scheduled banter?  Do we save that for another time?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
What about regularly non-scheduled banter?  Do we save that for another time?

Sorry, but that kind of nonsense has never been welcome here.  It happens daily, but nobody likes it.  Razz

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

avatar

Number of posts : 1968
Age : 47
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 am

I appreciate the announcement of the announcement.  Unannounced announcements are very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3367
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:47 am

How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.
Back to top Go down
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3768
Age : 49
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:36 am

A couple of weeks ago, our pastor says, "I have an announcement to make.  But not today.  You'll have to wait until next week."
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:05 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.

I'm waiting on the announcement for the meeting to have the announcement for announcing the actual announcement. (I think the conference room is booked for the next 3 weeks, I'll make an announcement on the availability of the room in the next few days...consider this the pre-announcement for that announcement).

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3367
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.

I'm waiting on the announcement for the meeting to have the announcement for announcing the actual announcement. (I think the conference room is booked for the next 3 weeks, I'll make an announcement on the availability of the room in the next few days...consider this the pre-announcement for that announcement).

Very good.  Be sure to call Becky to confirm the confirmation of the pre-announcement of the announcement for the announcement meeting.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.

I'm waiting on the announcement for the meeting to have the announcement for announcing the actual announcement. (I think the conference room is booked for the next 3 weeks, I'll make an announcement on the availability of the room in the next few days...consider this the pre-announcement for that announcement).

Very good.  Be sure to call Becky to confirm the confirmation of the pre-announcement of the announcement for the announcement meeting.

That sounds too difficult.  I'll just copy this to her in a text.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

avatar

Number of posts : 1968
Age : 47
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.

I'm waiting on the announcement for the meeting to have the announcement for announcing the actual announcement. (I think the conference room is booked for the next 3 weeks, I'll make an announcement on the availability of the room in the next few days...consider this the pre-announcement for that announcement).

Very good.  Be sure to call Becky to confirm the confirmation of the pre-announcement of the announcement for the announcement meeting.

That sounds too difficult.  I'll just copy this to her in a text.
Becky's out for the next three weeks because of that thing.  You better tell Janet.
Back to top Go down
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3768
Age : 49
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Who's Becky?

We have a Janet?

What does Bonnie think of this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3367
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Bonnie got transferred in the last reorg to the new Department of District Departments.  She was replaced by Shelly from the Chippewa office but now Marcus has taken her place.  But his position has had its cheese moved and he now answers to Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3768
Age : 49
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Chad's not going to like this one bit.  Ill make a pre-announcement about the forthcoming announcement announcing the announcement that is preceding the announcement to all department heads under Bruce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 19284
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Why wasn't I tola about the pre-announcment?  Is this a hostile takeover?  Is my share of this enterprise being bought out?  Capt. Kirk will not be happy if I lose the Enterprise as I was only borrowing it for the weekend. I promise!!!!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 19284
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
What about regularly non-scheduled banter?  Do we save that for another time?



All fun & frivolity is henceforth prohibited and shall be punishable by having your genitals being burned by fire ants.  The Alldat hath spoken!  Heathen, beware!!!


lol!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3768
Age : 49
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Fill out this form in quintuplicate and see Ed in accounting.  Puce goes to Roz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Xid wrote:
...Puce goes to Roz.


_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit



Number of posts : 3064
Localisation : Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:55 am

Uh, excuse me... I... I believe you have my stapler.

_________________
"If you are not concerned about your neighbor's salvation,
you should be concerned about your own."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:49 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Uh, excuse me... I... I believe you have my stapler.


_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3367
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:51 am

The pre-announcement of the announcement meeting has been cancelled due to everyone's cheese being moved and the synergistic shift of management.  We will continue the Safety Training for Computer Chairs next Tuesday and the Management Training with Chad the Thursday after that.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

avatar

Number of posts : 1968
Age : 47
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:30 am

Isn't Chad in rehab?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 3367
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:13 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Isn't Chad in rehab?

More than likely.  But he'll Skype in.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Chad's always in rehab!  Sheesh, who would have thought that knitting could be so addictive.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

avatar

Number of posts : 1968
Age : 47
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:34 am

My grandmother.  She knitted everything.  Where do you think the whole "put sweaters on your dog" thing started?  She actually cut her winter heating bills by 95% by knitting a sweater for her house.  Truly unbelievable.  Who needed Kenner, I had a full set of Star Wars toys made from yarn!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 19252
Age : 50
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:08 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
My grandmother.  She knitted everything.  Where do you think the whole "put sweaters on your dog" thing started?  She actually cut her winter heating bills by 95% by knitting a sweater for her house.  Truly unbelievable.  Who needed Kenner, I had a full set of Star Wars toys made from yarn!

lol!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   

Back to top Go down
 
Announcing an Announcement
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: