Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcing an Announcement

Go down 
+2
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Announcing an Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 11:31 am

The section of our forum "The WORD" where all of our biblical discussion and prayer requests take place has been made "private".  You can still go there (as a member) and post, read, reply to your heart's content, but the section will not be view-able to "non-members"  You will need to be logged in to see any posts in that section.

That is all.  Now back to your regularly scheduled banter.

Last edited by Staybrite on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 1:08 pm

What about regularly non-scheduled banter?  Do we save that for another time?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:

Sorry, but that kind of nonsense has never been welcome here.  It happens daily, but nobody likes it.  Razz

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 am

I appreciate the announcement of the announcement.  Unannounced announcements are very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:47 am

How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:36 am

A couple of weeks ago, our pastor says, "I have an announcement to make.  But not today.  You'll have to wait until next week."
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 12:05 pm

How come there wasn't an announcement for the announcing of the announcement?  I think we need to have a meeting on this.  Someone book the conference room and have Panera Bread cater.

I'm waiting on the announcement for the meeting to have the announcement for announcing the actual announcement. (I think the conference room is booked for the next 3 weeks, I'll make an announcement on the availability of the room in the next few days...consider this the pre-announcement for that announcement).

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Staybrite wrote:

I'm waiting on the announcement for the meeting to have the announcement for announcing the actual announcement. (I think the conference room is booked for the next 3 weeks, I'll make an announcement on the availability of the room in the next few days...consider this the pre-announcement for that announcement).

Very good.  Be sure to call Becky to confirm the confirmation of the pre-announcement of the announcement for the announcement meeting.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Very good.  Be sure to call Becky to confirm the confirmation of the pre-announcement of the announcement for the announcement meeting.

That sounds too difficult.  I'll just copy this to her in a text.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

That sounds too difficult.  I'll just copy this to her in a text.
Becky's out for the next three weeks because of that thing.  You better tell Janet.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Who's Becky?

We have a Janet?

What does Bonnie think of this?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Bonnie got transferred in the last reorg to the new Department of District Departments.  She was replaced by Shelly from the Chippewa office but now Marcus has taken her place.  But his position has had its cheese moved and he now answers to Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Chad's not going to like this one bit.  Ill make a pre-announcement about the forthcoming announcement announcing the announcement that is preceding the announcement to all department heads under Bruce.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Why wasn't I tola about the pre-announcment?  Is this a hostile takeover?  Is my share of this enterprise being bought out?  Capt. Kirk will not be happy if I lose the Enterprise as I was only borrowing it for the weekend. I promise!!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:06 pm

All fun & frivolity is henceforth prohibited and shall be punishable by having your genitals being burned by fire ants.  The Alldat hath spoken!  Heathen, beware!!!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Fill out this form in quintuplicate and see Ed in accounting.  Puce goes to Roz.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Xid wrote:
...Puce goes to Roz.

Number of posts : 3872

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 9:55 am

Uh, excuse me... I... I believe you have my stapler.

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 2:49 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Uh, excuse me... I... I believe you have my stapler.

Announcing an Announcement If_the10

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 7:51 am

The pre-announcement of the announcement meeting has been cancelled due to everyone's cheese being moved and the synergistic shift of management.  We will continue the Safety Training for Computer Chairs next Tuesday and the Management Training with Chad the Thursday after that.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:30 am

Isn't Chad in rehab?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 1:13 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Isn't Chad in rehab?

More than likely.  But he'll Skype in.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Chad's always in rehab!  Sheesh, who would have thought that knitting could be so addictive.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 9:34 am

My grandmother.  She knitted everything.  Where do you think the whole "put sweaters on your dog" thing started?  She actually cut her winter heating bills by 95% by knitting a sweater for her house.  Truly unbelievable.  Who needed Kenner, I had a full set of Star Wars toys made from yarn!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:08 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
My grandmother.  She knitted everything.  Where do you think the whole "put sweaters on your dog" thing started?  She actually cut her winter heating bills by 95% by knitting a sweater for her house.  Truly unbelievable.  Who needed Kenner, I had a full set of Star Wars toys made from yarn!

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Announcing an Announcement   Announcing an Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcing an Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: