Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for Oz

Go down 
+2
Through The Dark Radio
messiaen77
6 posters
AuthorMessage
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 12:13 am

I haven't seen anything here, so I don't know who knows what about this.  Apparently Oz Fox suffered a medical emergency during a show in Vegas.  An MRI revealed a troubling issue near his brain that they have biopsied.  Still awaiting results.  I'll find the link to the official band statement and post it.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 6:05 am

Official Statement from Stryper
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 am

Very sad news, praying for a swift and complete recovery.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 11:06 pm

I've read it on Monday.
It's very sad news.

We've to wait if Oz will be the same he was for the seizure.

Let's pray for a complete recovery for him.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 1:46 am

I also heard that Dale Thompson has been hospitalized too, but I don't know anything about that.  I think it was Rey Parra who mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 4:04 am

It looks like Oz has a couple of tumors in his skull (one by an ear and another at the back).  A GoFundMe page has been created to help pay the medical bills.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-oz-fox-pay-his-medical-bills
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 6:45 am

That looks not good.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 1:54 pm

I didn't catch all the details, but I saw on Facebook that Oz has had to be rushed into emergency surgery to operate.  If anyone knows more, please feel free to share.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 2:13 pm

I just saw on Facebook, via the Stryper Fan Club, the surgery went OK.

Quick update. The surgery worked and in true OZ fashion he is hungry! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 10:50 am

New update via his wife Annie...=68.ARAQtfzOoUqH-ojxby-pStKFZCKhBk2bTCm3sfhmiYCt4g4cOAmjpAOnyYqS4jdCRsv3x-46gRzqNPNlFGYl3pJoyu24algHBZij21OcYJniHNcCvLT8dFlUBSzeWn5vzLEQCfsvtZSD&__tn__=C-R]https://www.facebook.com/annielobert/posts/10156649840846532?__xts__[0]=68.ARAQtfzOoUqH-ojxby-pStKFZCKhBk2bTCm3sfhmiYCt4g4cOAmjpAOnyYqS4jdCRsv3x-46gRzqNPNlFGYl3pJoyu24algHBZij21OcYJniHNcCvLT8dFlUBSzeWn5vzLEQCfsvtZSD&__tn__=C-R

Update 5: =68.ARAQtfzOoUqH-ojxby-pStKFZCKhBk2bTCm3sfhmiYCt4g4cOAmjpAOnyYqS4jdCRsv3x-46gRzqNPNlFGYl3pJoyu24algHBZij21OcYJniHNcCvLT8dFlUBSzeWn5vzLEQCfsvtZSD&__tn__=KH-R]Oz Fox saga continues!
The blood patch was a success—Oz’s headache pain is GONE!
Home. Nothing like it!
You really miss it when you’re gone, and the simple things in life like a cup of tea/coffee, treadmill work out, morning news, devo & a shower you can finally take in private!
Oz is home from the hospital...and he is happy he can finally take a shower, eat something (even though we have to blend it) and take some long needed naps in his own bed.
We are TIRED.
This whole ordeal has not only brought us completely to our knees, but it has also put so many more things in perspective.
Jesus—the center of everything.
Family—more precious than diamonds
Friends—glue that keeps us together
Purpose—career & ministry in life
Home—where the heart is
By wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; And by knowledge the rooms are filled With all precious and pleasant riches~Proverbs 24:3-4
Please continue to lift Oz up with your prayers—they are working!
More consultations of next steps for Oz’s care to shrink these tumors this week.
Pray we listen, understand & decide with wisdom of what will happen next for his crucial care.
We are so very very thankful for your prayers, support & donations at this time. We cannot keep up with thank yous, phone calls, emails and texts (neither can Oz) so if we’ve missed you—we apologize sincerely.
Love you all!
Annie & Oz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:22 am

Yes, you can get updates on the FB account of Oz's wife Annie Lobert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers for Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Oz   Prayers for Oz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Oz
Page 1 of 1