For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 19186
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 pm

I used to love SonicFlood, Jeff Deyo, even the first couple of Kutless' worship projects.  But, those seem to be rare nowadays.  Any recommendations?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
bassdude

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:22 pm

That's a good question....I'll have to look around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Number of posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Jake Hamilton ( I know I spam this guy on here a lot, but he can rock)

Back to top Go down
https://gabrielkinson.wordpress.com/
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Not bad, but not exactly what I would want.  Where are the SonicFloods, Jeff Deyos, early Lincoln Brewsters, etc.?  I want something that lyrically is worshipful but is truly something musically I enjoy.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 am

Neverclaim? I consider the album I have to be worship-based rock. Not sure what else they have.

bassdude

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:26 pm

I love this Danny Chambers album...worshipful, but rockin'.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:58 am

I have that album around here somewhere.  I like some of it, but it lost my interest.  I have a stack of worship albums I either need to list for sale or donate to a local help center or Goodwill.  If I don't play them anymore, what is the point in keeping them?

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:01 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Neverclaim? I consider the album I have to be worship-based rock. Not sure what else they have.

I had totally forgotten about them.  I have their debut album and haven't listened to it in years.  I discovered that they have two more full length albums since then.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???   

Back to top Go down

Are there any great ROCK worship bands anymore???
Page 1 of 1