Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another CHM hook-up !!

Go down 
+3
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Another CHM hook-up !! Empty
PostSubject: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 2:27 pm

The one and only Mr TOPSHOT RHIT, Aka Michael Ray, his lovely wife and youngest son spent the day with me recently. They not only got the Jim Willis experience, but due to circumstances out of my control, they got to meet both of my grandsons as well  Laughing
Another CHM hook-up !! 20180712
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Hey no fair, I only got to meet one of your grandsons!

So did you both just sit there in silence and barely talk to each other?  Laughing (sorry just making fun of something Topshot said about not being a big talker).  
Wish I could have been there too.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Definitely be a blast if several CHMers were together at the same time... however, with all of us being rather introverted, shy nerds, I doubt there'd be much noise being made  Laughing

We actually had plenty to chat about with their trip. Lots of cool stuff they'd already done as well as stuff they planned on. Their son Sam was a lot of fun too, he did great with the babies, was really funny and pretty darn good with the PS4. We adults were pretty quiet and probably very boring to him, haha !
But yeh, like Kerrick, like Staybrite, Topshot and I also have quite a bit in common besides our faith and taste in music. We had a good time chattin' away. Course towards the end there, my meds were giving out and I was in some pretty gnarly pain (one of the reasons I'm not a big socialite in person). But I did pretty good through the day, thank God.

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Kewl!!!  Cool
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Awesome!  Wow, Jim is the social butterfly!  Meeting all those folks at Sacrivox, multiple members from CHM...  Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:10 pm

kerrick wrote:
Awesome!  Wow, Jim is the social butterfly!  Meeting all those folks at Sacrivox, multiple members from CHM...  Very cool!

Right !?! LOL ! And ironically these days I'm even LESS social than I've ever been. My health issues makes me less and less social in person, so it is ironic that I've been so social lately  Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 11:07 pm

Staybrite wrote:
So did you both just sit there in silence and barely talk to each other?  Laughing (sorry just making fun of something Topshot said about not being a big talker).
There were those moments of awkward silence but I probably talked more than normal. affraid geek

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:30 am

It seems CA is a good place to meet other CHM members.
How vet gaaf is it to meet other CHM members.

Jim and Michael I hope you both have had a very good time together.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 3:47 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
There were those moments of awkward silence but I probably talked more than normal. affraid geek

Oh my!  Shocked  lol!

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 3:48 pm

rockerVu wrote:
How vet gaaf is it to meet other CHM members.

It is really cool  Thumbs Up

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 9:26 am

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another CHM hook-up !!   Another CHM hook-up !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another CHM hook-up !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: