Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer.

Go down 
+8
MikeInFla
crucifyd
Fundy
Staybrite
Hardkore
Dynamis
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Summer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer.   Summer. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Sounds like a challenging and rewarding job you've got there, Chris. They are lucky to have you.   : )
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Summer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer.   Summer. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Like Hardkore, Staybrite and Driven, it's been very humid here. The ironic thing is, I live in a very DRY desert. Every July or August we would get about 2 weeks worth of humidity and some rain. The last 3 years we've not only had very hot summers (90 to 110 degrees F), but THE most humidity we've ever had, AND it now lasts for an entire month !
It's been SO bad that our cooling system doesn't work well, leaving our indoors not much cooler than outside. The temps indoors overnight have been in the 80s making it miserable sleeping conditions. 

So with all that cheery news, I gotta say that I'm actually looking forward to Fall
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Summer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer.   Summer. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Sounds like a challenging and rewarding job you've got there, Chris. They are lucky to have you.   : )

Lucky to have me?  Nah!  Stuck with me is more like it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Summer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer.   Summer. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:44 am

What have your students going to do when they are 22?
How old are the students when they gome at school?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Summer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer.   Summer. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 9:23 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
What have your students going to do when they are 22?
How old are the students when they gome at school?

After they reach the age of 22, the special needs students just simply phase out of our program.  There isn't much for them after that.  Parents sometimes can get sitters to care for them during the day if their insurance will cover that.  Some will put their child in a live-in care facility so that the family can continue to work and provide for themselves.  Seeing that none of my students have the skills to get a job as most will never speak, cannot learn to read, and lack the motor skills to do a repetitive menial tasks.  It is sad, but there isn't much I can do about it.

When they come to high school most are around the age of 14 years old.  That gives these special students a total of eight years to be in our program.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

Summer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer.   Summer. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2