For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's in your CD player/MP3 player?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:02 pm

I was just kidding about A and B.

It's funny how as soon as the music starts you can remember lyrics you may not have heard for years.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 19187
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 pm

I am listening to the entire Loverboy studio albums.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Number of posts : 3709
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Joe Satriani - What Happens Next
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:30 am

Was listening to some Big Daddy Weave yesterday.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 19160
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Sonia V - Oh Sweet Tragedy
Sonic Divide - Sonic Divide
and
Kiss - Ace Frehley

Fun album, but man Ace is not a great singer.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Ace is definitely not a singer.  That hasn't stopped me from listening to all of his albums after his KISS days lately, though.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Ace is definitely not a singer.  That hasn't stopped me from listening to all of his albums after his KISS days lately, though.

Thumbs Up

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:10 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Thumbs Up

Whoever the other singer was on Frehley's first two solo outings should have done all the vocal work.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Thumbs Up

Whoever the other singer was on Frehley's first two solo outings should have done all the vocal work.

I believe it was Todd Howarth, but I think both of those albums featured Todd singing vocals on some tracks and Frehley taking the vocals on other tracks (kind of like what Ted Nugent did with Derek St Holmes in the 70's).  I haven't listened to any of those solo Frehley albums in close to two decades

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Joshua Peraiah - Resurrection
Joe Horn & Broken For Good - Right Where You Stand

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:55 pm

Deliverance--The Subversive Kind
Children of Wrath--No Flesh Spared
Tears for Fears--The Universal Masters Collection
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 am

Omega Highway - The Road

Back to top Go down
Driven

Number of posts : 5837
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Kim Mitchell - Aural Fixations
Bruce Cockburn - World of Wonders
Rush - Power Windows
Angelica - Angelica
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Spirit Creek - Us Against the World
Spittin Jonah - Sphere of Resistance

Number of posts : 4028
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Omega Highway - Love

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Pastor Brad - Highway 2 Heaven
Pastor Brad - Storm The Gates 2
Joe Horn & Broken For Good - Right Where You Stand

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Apologetix - Xit Ego Lopa

Back to top Go down
Jen5

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Love Tommy Vext's voice. So mellow and clean. His band Bad Wolves put out a cover of the Cranberries' song Zombie earlier this year. It's on repeat today. Love it!

Back to top Go down
bassdude

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Menahem - Angels and Shadows
Back to top Go down
Jen5

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:53 pm

bassdude wrote:

Ooo, new band for me. Never heard of these guys. Checking them out now. I'm three songs in. Some amazing guitar runs on this album. The song "New Chance" is playing now. This is a surprise. It's got hints of lounge music for goodness sake (Who would have thought!?)....and then that awesome heavy guitar...and then tinkling piano.......and then a growl. What a fantastic mash up of styles. And now it just ended with a jazzy guitar. lol Digging it. Love prog

This thread is awesome. I'm forever getting put on to bands I've never heard. Love me new bands and their music. Thanks for sharing that bassdude
Back to top Go down
bassdude

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Jen5 wrote:
bassdude wrote:

Ooo, new band for me. Never heard of these guys. Checking them out now. I'm three songs in. Some amazing guitar runs on this album. The song "New Chance" is playing now. This is a surprise. It's got hints of lounge music for goodness sake (Who would have thought!?)....and then that awesome heavy guitar...and then tinkling piano.......and then a growl. What a fantastic mash up of styles. And now it just ended with a jazzy guitar. lol Digging it. Love prog

This thread is awesome. I'm forever getting put on to bands I've never heard. Love me new bands and their music. Thanks for sharing that bassdude
Took a while to get used to the accent on the vocals, but the guitar and bass work is top notch. I'll be posting a lot of power/prog kind of stuff, so I'm sure I'll get you hearing some things you haven't heard before.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
bassdude

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:32 am

King's X - Out Of The Silent Planet
Atomic Opera - Gospel Cola
Galactic Cowboys - Space In Your Face
Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura

Nobody else in the office today....so the music is ON!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Steven Patrick - Red Reign, some really cool tunes on this album.  Bummer he never recorded anymore rock stuff.

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Steven Patrick - Red Reign, some really cool tunes on this album.  Bummer he never recorded anymore rock stuff.

Steven Patrick always makes me think of Heart. Weird how his voice can be very Anne Wilson. Niice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   

Back to top Go down

What's in your CD player/MP3 player?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next