Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wytch Hazel - New Album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Wytch Hazel - New Album Empty
PostSubject: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:58 pm

It looks like Kerrick already posted this at the CMR, but I noticed on Facebook earlier and thought I would share.  You can listen to one of their new songs and preorder at this site.

http://sojourn.bad-omen-records.com/

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Awwwwwwww yeah!  The new song sounds great.  I'll definitely be ordering this one soon.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:06 pm

kerrick wrote:
Awwwwwwww yeah!  The new song sounds great.  I'll definitely be ordering this one soon.

Me too, looks like only $10 for the cd.....almost too cheap (s&h must be higher or something).

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Yes that's a great price.  Since that's the North America store, I doubt shipping will be much at all.  Though if you order from the band's Bandcamp, you can get the t-shirt which I think is super cool...  That'll cost ya that overseas shipping rate though...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:29 pm

After listening to the new song, I'll definitely be grabbing this.  Since I only have the downloads of the first album, I may just buy the new one digitally as well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:13 am

Who else has this?  I have been absolutely loving it.  I'm also looking forward to getting the CD in the mail so I can read the lyrics.  They seem possibly a bit bolder than the previous album.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 5:52 am

I have it and have listened to it only once.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Yours arrive yet Gary?  My CD just came safe and sound in today's mail.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:36 pm

kerrick wrote:
Yours arrive yet Gary?  My CD just came safe and sound in today's mail.  Smile

YES!  Mine did come in yesterday.  I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I will certainly spin it this weekend.  You'll have to let me know how you think it compares to the previous album.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Nice!  You didn't order from Bandcamp?  I think it was a dollar more expensive to order through BC from the UK but I got the digital files right away so it was totally worth it.  Smile  I've been cranking it a lot.  It's a bit more complex than the previous album but still has that sing-along, folksy feel.  Overall I think it's a better album than their first though my favorite song (More Than Conquerors) is on the first one.  That may change though, as this one has a bit more to digest which makes it more of a grower for me.  Either way, you won't be disappointed, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 2:43 pm

I've been listening to this in regular rotation the last couple of weeks and I really dig it.  I actually like it quite a bit better than the last album.  It's like there isn't a bad song on it.  Great stuff.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Awesome!  I'm listening now.  Smile  Yeah it's a really great album and maybe just because it's newer, but I find myself listening to it a lot more than their debut as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wytch Hazel - New Album   Wytch Hazel - New Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wytch Hazel - New Album
Page 1 of 1