Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got to meet another CHM member today!

Go down 
+8
Hardkore
bassdude
crucifyd
kerrick
Staybrite
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I got to meet another CHM member today! Empty
PostSubject: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Our friend Hardkore has been on vacation and was traveling through TN today.  He stopped at Cooter's, a store/museum dedicated to The Dukes Of Hazard, and that is where we met up.  We then had lunch at a nearby Cracker Barrel!  It is always cool to meet you guys and ladies face to face.  Thanks for meeting me today, Hardkore!!!I got to meet another CHM member today! Img_2012

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Cool  Cool
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:02 pm

I absolutely love it when this happens (great to see the two of you together!  But I'm also a little jealous when I'm not there to be a part of it.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Nice!  It's always fun getting to meet fellow forumers!
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:23 pm

alldat, is that your general lee?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:48 pm

We'll have to get together sometime...I get down to Memphis a couple of times a year on business.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:20 pm

crucifyd wrote:

Actually that is the General Lee that is on display at Cooter's. They have 5 vehicles from the tv series where you can get your picture taken while sitting in the front seat (The General Lee, Cooter's truck,Daisy's Jeep, Roscoe's patrol car and a racecar that Cooter drove in one episode). While there I got my picture taken in the General. Alldat took the pics using my camera. I will have to post them after I upload them ,tomorrow likely. I will be going to bed soon. Spent 4 days this past week on the road.

I finally got home after dealing with rain plus traffic backed up for some miles in the Birmingham area.

Alldat,It was a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:01 am

cool...

I didn't really think it was his but I'm a muscle car nut so I had to bring it up...  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5321
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:30 am

Cool!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:45 am

Hey, that's always cool to meet other CHM members.
I hope you guys have had a good time together.

The only CHM member I've ever met was Staybrite.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Hardkore wrote:
crucifyd wrote:

Actually that is the General Lee that is on display at Cooter's. They have 5 vehicles from the tv series where you can get your picture taken while sitting in the front seat (The General Lee, Cooter's truck,Daisy's Jeep, Roscoe's patrol car and a racecar that Cooter drove in one episode). While there I got my picture taken in the General. Alldat took the pics using my camera. I will have to post them after I upload them ,tomorrow likely. I will be going to bed soon. Spent 4 days this past week on the road.

I finally got home after dealing with rain plus traffic backed up for some miles in the Birmingham area.

Alldat,It was a pleasure to meet you.

Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:14 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Hey, that's always cool to meet other CHM members.
I hope you guys have had a good time together.

The only CHM member I've ever met was Staybrite.

That was a fun day!  It was great talking to you and your husband.  Hard to believe that was way back in 2010 (but I have the picture to prove it).
I'm almost certain the only other member that I have met in person was Dynamis (that was really cool too).

I got to meet another CHM member today! Posing11

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm

You can see how MeTaL we are. We are both wearing black t-shirts! In the middle of the day even!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:43 pm

I've only met one other CHM member as far as I know.  I met Topshot, also over a meal at a Cracker Barrel, when he and his wife and sons were passing through Lebanon, TN.  I'd love to meet the rest of you before we all are resting in our Father's arms.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:12 pm

I got to meet another CHM member today! 33788885_608885882803117_1620702365797580800_n
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:29 am

Oh man that is seriously cool!!

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 7:04 am

That's vet gaaf.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Y'all look pretty warm! It's cool that you got to meet up and hang out.

I live a little out of the way of most of y'all, but if ever I embark on an epic road trip Stateside, I'll let you know. Or even Europeside, who knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:43 pm

C'mon down, Driven!  I know we've given you plenty of grief when you were just a boy, but I'd still love to hang out with you.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:44 am

I hope to meet some other CHM members, but since I'm at the other side of the ocean I wonder if it really is going to happen.
It would be cool to meet more of you.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:15 am

Ya never know Rocker!  Now that I have family in Europe, I make my way over to Slovakia every so often.  It's at least a little closer to you!  But since most of us are over on this side of the Atlantic, maybe it means you should make a trip out here!  The US is a pretty cool spot...

I just moved to northern Idaho and now I'm ~30 minutes from Hardcore Christian.  We've been able to hang out some already which has been way cool!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Kerrick, it's a long drive from here to Slovakia.
But ... you never know.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5321
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Plate tectonics could bring us all closer together one day.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 5:31 am

Hardkore wrote:
You can see how MeTaL we are. We are both wearing black t-shirts! In the middle of the day even!
Is there any other colour??
I might be travelling to Hawaii this winter. I'm kinda wondering how I'm going to fill my suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got to meet another CHM member today!   I got to meet another CHM member today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got to meet another CHM member today!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next