Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How does music make YOU feel?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

How does music make YOU feel? Empty
PostSubject: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Bored today and having a little fun editing some silliness to one of our songs...

Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Definitely silly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 7:27 am

While I would like to pretend that I was like the guy in the middle of the 5 guys at the front who seems like he could actually dance and was enjoying himself, I would probably blend in better with the old guys in the middle.  LOL

Music can make you feel things.  It might be silly (as your video clips were), angry, sad, etc.  We forget that music is meant to be a connection point between us instead of a divider.  We forget that music can be the balm our soul needs to temporarily relieve the stress of life.  We definitely forget that music can reveal our secrets and express our pains.  Lastly, we forget that music can connect us to the heart of God if we just open up and let Him speak.  Perhaps we all have felt these things in the past.  Hopefully we still will in the future.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

PostSubject: Re: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 12:09 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
While I would like to pretend that I was like the guy in the middle of the 5 guys at the front who seems like he could actually dance and was enjoying himself, I would probably blend in better with the old guys in the middle.  LOL

Music can make you feel things.  It might be silly (as your video clips were), angry, sad, etc.  We forget that music is meant to be a connection point between us instead of a divider.  We forget that music can be the balm our soul needs to temporarily relieve the stress of life.  We definitely forget that music can reveal our secrets and express our pains.  Lastly, we forget that music can connect us to the heart of God if we just open up and let Him speak.  Perhaps we all have felt these things in the past.  Hopefully we still will in the future.

Well said! And so true.

Thinking back to events in my life there are so many times where music helped me get through. In times of tragedy or even in times of frustration...music is the common thing I turn to. When you're alone (and I'm alone a lot as I travel around the country with my job) music helps me navigate through various emotions. Sometimes I just need a good laugh, like when I did the video above. Other times I need to listen to metal to release some frustration and take my mind off of things that are bothering me. And sometimes that sad song can help you to release emotions that you've kept bottled up inside. It's just great how music can be so powerful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Music makes me feel great some days (sometimes a little sad other days).
Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) I listen to it several hours each day at work just so I can get through the day without feeling horrible.  I would probably be in bad shape without music.

As for the video clip I love the part with the emo/goth kids.  Most people would laugh at them, but they are all having a great time doing what they love, and I find joy in that (especially because it doesn't hurt anyone else).

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 pm

I love the part where the Muslim dudes make a circle pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does music make YOU feel?   How does music make YOU feel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does music make YOU feel?
Page 1 of 1