Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Hardkore.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:54 pm

For Hardkore. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6ikpRjznY_C_kqb7pWkeQGXKHw5ANypoBk48SYPXL9Ig42IR-cg

For Hardkore. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASLMAy9Iip0gUwLsL5q6IbZw6Vs4AicnaSplY8kHR9GJNyJ4vbA

Happy birthday to you.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Happy Birthday brother, I'm guessing you are probably at the movie theater right now.  Laughing

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 pm

Happy Birthday, HK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Thanks guys!

Staybrite wrote:
Happy Birthday brother, I'm guessing you are probably at the movie theater right now.  Laughing
No ,didn't get to the theater today. Got up at 9:30. From 10 til 2p they had the Funeral for a local police officer that was shot and killed in the line of duty on TV. Afterwards I probably could have gone but took care of a few errands. Forgot there was at 1 I was kinda interested in, 12 Strong. Maybe I'll go see it tomorrow when I get to New Orleans. Yep,I'm spending the next couple of day over there.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 am

Happy belated birthday!  I just didn't see this last night.  I guess I shouldn't be working on stuff and surfing the 'net at the same time.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Happy belated birthday!  I just didn't see this last night.  I guess I shouldn't be working on stuff and surfing the 'net at the same time.
Don't worry about it. It happens to me  all the time.

Oh and...Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Thanks guys!

Staybrite wrote:
No ,didn't get to the theater today. Got up at 9:30. From 10 til 2p they had the Funeral for a local police officer that was shot and killed in the line of duty on TV. Afterwards I probably could have gone but took care of a few errands. Forgot there was at 1 I was kinda interested in, 12 Strong. Maybe I'll go see it tomorrow when I get to New Orleans. Yep,I'm spending the next couple of day over there.

Thumbs Up  If you see it, let us know if it's worth it.

Hardkore

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Thanks guys!

Staybrite wrote:

Thumbs Up  If you see it, let us know if it's worth it.
I thought it was still in theaters, at least I think it was last week. I will definitely be seeing it when it comes out on video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Hardkore. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hardkore.   For Hardkore. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Hardkore.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: