For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 New albums for 2018.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/20/2018, 2:30 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Angelic Force - Soldiers Of The Cross

Me too!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20060
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/23/2018, 6:16 am

On Friday, I received:


Stryper - God, grrrrrr Evil
Sardonyx - Sons Of The Kingdom
Malachia - Red Sunrise: The Complete Anthology

_________________
New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 199
Age : 52
Registration date : 2018-04-12

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/23/2018, 11:17 am

Today I downloaded side two of K Max's excellent AWOL project.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 2812
Age : 32
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 10:46 am

Sardonyx's two full-lengths and one EP just arrived today.  I can't wait to listen to them!  I haven't got much new music at all in the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/30/2018, 3:41 pm

Over the weekend I got Malachia - Redsunrise the Anthology

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3695
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/1/2018, 11:03 am

Stryper - GDE (CD and vinyl)
Sardonyx - Sons of the Kingdom
Malachia - Red Sunrise: The Complete Anthology
Altar Boys - Against The Grain (vinyl)
Altar Boys - When You're A Rebel (vinyl)
Altar Boys - Gut Level Music (vinyl)
Altar Boys - Altar Boys (vinyl)
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4093
Age : 50
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/1/2018, 4:17 pm

Evans and Stokes - Valley of the Kings
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20060
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/1/2018, 9:26 pm

Prodigal - Prodigal
Prodigal - Just Like Real Life
Prodigal - Electric Eye

_________________
New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15382
Age : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2018, 8:22 am

Stryper - God .... Evil
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 5998
Age : 101
Localisation : Sherbrooke, QC
Registration date : 2011-03-26

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2018, 8:14 pm

FM - City Of Fear
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3695
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/16/2018, 10:25 am

Soldier - Babylon & Beyond
Final Prophecy - Reawakening
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/16/2018, 6:03 pm

Driven wrote:
FM - City Of Fear

Must be the 70's/80's prog rock band from Canada.  Usually when I see the name "FM" I think of the British melodic rock/AOR band from the mid 80's to 90's.  What's funny is I think both bands reunited in the 2000's.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/16/2018, 6:03 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Soldier - Babylon & Beyond
....

I just got that one in the mail yesterday as well.  Probably won't get a chance to listen to it until this weekend.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 2812
Age : 32
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/16/2018, 7:23 pm

I ordered Pylon's full-length albums (except their first which is basically impossible to find).  I'm in the mooooood for DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3695
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/17/2018, 11:05 am

kerrick wrote:
I ordered Pylon's full-length albums (except their first which is basically impossible to find).  I'm in the mooooood for DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

WHAAAAAAAAT???!?!?!?  affraid   Just now ordering their music?????

Oh, don't bother with their first release.  Even they say it's not any good  Very Happy   The split with Painwork is interesting to get.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 2812
Age : 32
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/17/2018, 1:00 pm

I know, I know...  I'm late to the game.  What can I say.  I had a feeling YOU'D have something to say about it though.   Razz

I saw that Painwork split on the Metal Archives but don't know anything about them.  How would you describe them?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 2812
Age : 32
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/17/2018, 7:07 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Oh, don't bother with their first release.  Even they say it's not any good  Very Happy   

p.s. yeah I was asking the band about it and they said they consider it more of a demo anyways.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2113
Age : 48
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/17/2018, 9:46 pm

Been listening to the new one from The Choir.  Not as good as Shadow Weaver in my mind, but still a really good album.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 5998
Age : 101
Localisation : Sherbrooke, QC
Registration date : 2011-03-26

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/18/2018, 9:06 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
FM - City Of Fear

Must be the 70's/80's prog rock band from Canada.  Usually when I see the name "FM" I think of the British melodic rock/AOR band from the mid 80's to 90's.  What's funny is I think both bands reunited in the 2000's.

Yup, it's the Canadian guys. Both the violin/mandolin players they had in their heyday, Nash The Slash and Ben Mink, are phenomenal musicians. FM reunited a few times. They even did an album in 2015, with a more acoustic but still proggy feel to it than the others.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/20/2018, 9:44 am

Driven wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
FM - City Of Fear

Must be the 70's/80's prog rock band from Canada.  Usually when I see the name "FM" I think of the British melodic rock/AOR band from the mid 80's to 90's.  What's funny is I think both bands reunited in the 2000's.

Yup, it's the Canadian guys. Both the violin/mandolin players they had in their heyday, Nash The Slash and Ben Mink, are phenomenal musicians. FM reunited a few times. They even did an album in 2015, with a more acoustic but still proggy feel to it than the others.

Very cool, I love that these older bands from the 70's and 80's (even the 90's now) are reuniting, even if it's only for one album.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 5998
Age : 101
Localisation : Sherbrooke, QC
Registration date : 2011-03-26

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/20/2018, 3:16 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
FM - City Of Fear

Must be the 70's/80's prog rock band from Canada.  Usually when I see the name "FM" I think of the British melodic rock/AOR band from the mid 80's to 90's.  What's funny is I think both bands reunited in the 2000's.

Yup, it's the Canadian guys. Both the violin/mandolin players they had in their heyday, Nash The Slash and Ben Mink, are phenomenal musicians. FM reunited a few times. They even did an album in 2015, with a more acoustic but still proggy feel to it than the others.

Very cool, I love that these older bands from the 70's and 80's (even the 90's now) are reuniting, even if it's only for one album.

The only original member from FM in the reunion was the lead singer/bassist/keyboardist. Still a good album, although it doesn't have the same magic as the earliest ones.

I love listening to these guys in the car with guests and explaining that there are no guitars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/20/2018, 7:36 pm

Driven wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
FM - City Of Fear

Must be the 70's/80's prog rock band from Canada.  Usually when I see the name "FM" I think of the British melodic rock/AOR band from the mid 80's to 90's.  What's funny is I think both bands reunited in the 2000's.

Yup, it's the Canadian guys. Both the violin/mandolin players they had in their heyday, Nash The Slash and Ben Mink, are phenomenal musicians. FM reunited a few times. They even did an album in 2015, with a more acoustic but still proggy feel to it than the others.

Very cool, I love that these older bands from the 70's and 80's (even the 90's now) are reuniting, even if it's only for one album.

The only original member from FM in the reunion was the lead singer/bassist/keyboardist. Still a good album, although it doesn't have the same magic as the earliest ones.

I love listening to these guys in the car with guests and explaining that there are no guitars Very Happy

That's fantastic.  I recently started listening to a local doom band that doesn't have a guitarist... Just bass and drums with the bassist singing.  Never thought I would care for a fock/metal band without a guitarist, but it works.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3695
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/21/2018, 10:59 am

Divinefire - Farewell
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20060
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/21/2018, 3:56 pm

All For The King

_________________
New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3695
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/22/2018, 9:18 am

Luke Easter - The Pop Disaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




New albums for 2018. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
New albums for 2018.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Miss Angie - New Album

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: