For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 New albums for 2018.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15401
Age : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Let's hope we get a ton of new cool music this year.


Last edited by alldatndensum on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cutting this one loose to make room for 2019 releases!)
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15401
Age : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Here you can tell what new albums you have gotten.
Or when you buy downloads, this is the place to share what you have bought this year.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 2225
Age : 48
Localisation : Panama City, FL
Registration date : 2012-03-18

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:07 pm

So far Max Blam Jam. Nothing else yet.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2068
Age : 49
Localisation : Lower Alabama
Registration date : 2007-06-03

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:15 am

I actually came across a CD copy of X-sinner' s Get It fairly cheap . Yes, I snatched it up. I can now (once again) listen to this one in the car.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 am

Max Blam Jam - Blowup Man

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 3719
Age : 48
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Mad At The World - Hope
Galactic Cowboys - Long Way Back To The Moon
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Jupiter VI - Movable Walls
Revelation - Spiritual Wind

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:55 am

Manafest - Stones

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2068
Age : 49
Localisation : Lower Alabama
Registration date : 2007-06-03

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 pm

I finally ordered a couple of discs today. I know I am a bit late (by about a couple of years).

Stryper ~ No More Hell To Pay
Stryper ~ Fallen
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Anthem - Cutting Thru II (The Remix)


How have I missed this????  The CD came out in 1999 and I am just finding out about this classic rock band!!!

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4144
Age : 50
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Anthem is from the early 80's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Yep!  They sound like a mix of Deep Purple and Heart.  Good stuff!  The guitarist is the cousin of Lou Gramm of Foreigner fame.

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4144
Age : 50
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 3:27 pm

I didn't know the Foreigner relationship.  Actually, I don't know much about them.  I just remember seeing their album at the music store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20008
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Anthem - Cutting Thru II (The Remix)


How have I missed this????  The CD came out in 1999 and I am just finding out about this classic rock band!!!

That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 pm

It is possible but you have posted about them and for whatever reason these samples just didn't strike me. The guitar player has been posting regular on Facebook about this album. He seems to be raising awareness for a new project he is working on.  He had posted a video clip with samples of this whole album and I liked it. So, I bought it from them through eBay.

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20008
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 am

Very cool.
You say he's also promoting a new project, anything recorded yet?

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm

If so, he isn't sharing samples.  He says he is working on something in the vein of "Jukebox Hero".

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20008
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
If so, he isn't sharing samples.  He says he is working on something in the vein of "Jukebox Hero".

That sounds very promising.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15401
Age : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Novella - A Liquid Earth
Huntingtons - High School Rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:59 am

Joe Horn & Broken For Good - Right Where You Stand

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1566
Localisation : Arizona
Registration date : 2007-04-28

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Quote :
That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

I purchased the original vinyl to "Cuttin' Thru" back in the day but somehow managed to lose it.  That said, I recently re-acquired the album via the "Cuttin' Thru II" re-release and am enjoying getting reacquainted with it.  Plan to do a review later this spring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20008
Age : 51
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Dynamis wrote:
Quote :
That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

I purchased the original vinyl to "Cuttin' Thru" back in the day but somehow managed to lose it.  That said, I recently re-acquired the album via the "Cuttin' Thru II" re-release and am enjoying getting reacquainted with it.  Plan to do a review later this spring.

I managed to snag a copy of "Cuttin' Thru II" on CD several years back and pretty much instantly fell in love with it.  Great album.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Anthem - Cutting Thru II (The Remix)


How have I missed this????  The CD came out in 1999 and I am just finding out about this classic rock band!!!

That's funny because I feel like I have championed them in at least a couple threads over the last several years.  I just expect most people to ignore me because they are a female-fronted band.  I think they had one of the most talented vocalists in pretty much all of Christian rock/metal.

Well, I am glad that I got this and can't wait until the new release they are slowly working on.

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:58 pm

As We Ascend - Farewell To Midnight
Random Hero - The Covering
Apologetix - I Know You Are But What Am I

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20181
Age : 49
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Angelic Force - Soldiers Of The Cross

_________________
New albums for 2018. Pbucket
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content




New albums for 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New albums for 2018.   New albums for 2018. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
New albums for 2018.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: