Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For you Jim.

Go down 
+6
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
rockerVu2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 1:19 pm

For you Jim. Vinyl_24
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Happy birthday Jim!!!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 3:47 pm

It's your birthday today.
A special birthday cake for you.
Happy birthday, have an awesome day.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Happy Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Happy Birthday, Jim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Happy birthday, old man!  For your birthday, we decided to do an intervention for your musical addiction and will be sending trucks to your house to remove all that devil music you listen to.  Hey, it's what friends are for, right?  LOL

Hey, ya'll want to see all the new CDs I just picked up?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

Hey, who allowed Jim to have another birthday???  I thought he was banned from those after last year's "incident".  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5323
Registration date : 2007-05-04

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Happy birthday

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 am

Well thank you all for your birthday wishes and silly comments. This birthday is so different (not in the manner of activities since every year my birthday is dreadfully uneventful) cuz I'm a GRANDPA twice over this year !  I went from a young 47 year old to an old decrepit 48 year old Grandpa  Laughing - It's so great though I tell ya ! I never had the newborn infant, toddler etc experience as I adopted my 2 kids when they were 3 and 9, so this birthday is pretty cool being Grandpa Jim  cheers
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:44 am

I'm sorry i missed birthday... Happy belated birthday cheers Glad to read you had a great day!
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 am

Happy belated birthday brother!
I would have gotten to this sooner but I've spent the last week in a Tijuana jail!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 7:18 am

Quote :
cuz I'm a GRANDPA twice over this year !  I went from a young 47 year old to an old decrepit 48 year old Grandpa

Rejoice, dude!  I will get decrepit, but I will never know the joy of being a grandpa.  I never got the joy of being a dad, either.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
cuz I'm a GRANDPA twice over this year !  I went from a young 47 year old to an old decrepit 48 year old Grandpa

Rejoice, dude!  I will get decrepit, but I will never know the joy of being a grandpa.  I never got the joy of being a dad, either.

I def don't take it for granted. My wife likes to have them over a little "too much" though. While I absolutely love the little guys, she has the older one (6 months) stay the night every Friday night. If he just came over for a few hours, it'd be great, but spending the night is a bit much on me with my conditions... I dare not poo-poo on those arrangements though as I see the adoration in my wife's eyes having the lil guy with us every week. I suppose when he gets older, he'll have this connection to Grandma and Grandpas house - the place he gets spoiled  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:14 pm

My daughter works nights and so does her common-law husband.  So Mrs. Staybrite and I usually get one (or both) of our grandsons two to four nights ever week.  We get them around 2 pm and they don't leave until sometime the next morning.  I love seeing my grandsons and spending time with them, but it can be quite exhausting....It makes me very thankful that we don't have younger children here full-time.  The oldest one will be three at the end of this week (he has the same birthday I do) but the youngest is only about 20 months old....oddly the older one is substantially more work than the younger one.

Guilty/Forgiven

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Oh my.... You my friend, are a saint ! I could not handle them that much every week  Shocked
The novelty wears off fast, and they become serious work.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 am

But then you get to put them to work doing things like mowing the lawn, painting a room, etc.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
But then you get to put them to work doing things like mowing the lawn, painting a room, etc.  Twisted Evil

I already make them help me clean up....gotta start 'em young!

rockerVu2

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 8:57 am

Staybrite, that's a lot of work to have one or two grandsons for 2 - 4 nights a week.
My grandson is with me once a week. Sometimes one night in the weekend.
I can imagine that's not always fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For you Jim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Jim.   For you Jim. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For you Jim.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: