Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Have I Ever - Game

Go down 
+10
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
crucifyd
Through The Dark Radio
Jen5
messiaen77
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

It has been aaaaaaaages since the last time I went camping. I couldn't even tell you when it was. 

Never have I jumped out of a plane to go skydiving.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

So you HAVE jumped out of a plane, but not to go skydiving?

Or have you gone skydiving, but not jumped out of the plane?

In either case, me either because...

Never have I ever gotten on an airplane.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:54 pm

No,I've never even jumped out of a plane...for any sort of reason.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:02 pm

^I've been a few times!  It's pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Me too. Awesome experience. On my first jump I refused to let go of the bar so I spent several seconds flying like superman. lol

I eventually let go because my instructor was clearly bothered by it.

Never have I ever written a country song
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
So you HAVE jumped out of a plane, but not to go skydiving?

heh heh...what I thought   Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 am

Can't say that I've ever penned a Country style song.  Mine would be more DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM-y in nature Very Happy

Never have I ever punched a hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Guilty.  College.  Apartment.  Neighbor.  Hank Jr. blaring at 3 in the morning. 

Never have I ever touched a shark.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Sounds trying. How's your hand mess?

Never touched a shark. I'm seriously creeped out by sharks. Closest I got would be touching a sting ray. Gorgeous, slimy creatures those.

Never have I ever been to Louisiana....unfortunately
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Sounds trying. How's your hand mess?

Never touched a shark. I'm seriously creeped out by sharks. Closest I got would be touching a sting ray. Gorgeous, slimy creatures those.

Never have I ever been to Louisiana....unfortunately
Technically, stingrays ARE sharks.  Look it up. So, if you have touched a ray, then you have touched a flat shark.

I have been to Louisiana.  I went there to retrieve my brother after his semi caught fire a few years ago and it burnt to the ground.  He probably should have died, but the Lord was watching out for him to say the least.

Never have I ever eaten escargot.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 10:46 pm

I don't think I've ever eaten snail, but I may have tasted it at some point.

Never have I ever played an 8-track tape.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 am

Really??? That's a funny one.

My Mum and Dad had an 8 track tape I used to play with. Their tape selection was questionable though and left me wondering about their good taste (or lack thereof). Hmm, let me see if I can remember the awfulness or if my brain has put up a protective wall...............Irish Rovers (they were actually kinda fun), Hank Williams (mmm-meh), Anne Murray (bleh, bleh, bleh......bleh), Nana Mouskouri (pretty pretty but..... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep ). It's weird because their record collection was something amazing to behold. Packed with goodness it was. Their tape collection....not so much.

Never have I ever been to an American football game.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 pm

I LOVE American Football (and soccer is growing on me).  I used to really like Australian rules football but I haven't watched it in a long time.  I was in marching band through high school and college, so I went to a lot of games.  My left shoulder even made it on national television during the 1992 NCAA 1-AA National Champtionship game.

8-tracks--I remember my grandmother had an 8-track player in her car when I was a kid.  Kenny Rogers, Tom T. Hall, The Oak Ridge Boys, and Englebert Humperdink were the main plays.  Oh yeah, Elvis too.

Hey Jen, what do you have against Hank Sr.?

Let's see...never have I ever understood why people liked Aquaman.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 2:17 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I LOVE American Football (and soccer is growing on me).  I used to really like Australian rules football but I haven't watched it in a long time.  I was in marching band through high school and college, so I went to a lot of games.  My left shoulder even made it on national television during the 1992 NCAA 1-AA National Champtionship game.

8-tracks--I remember my grandmother had an 8-track player in her car when I was a kid.  Kenny Rogers, Tom T. Hall, The Oak Ridge Boys, and Englebert Humperdink were the main plays.  Oh yeah, Elvis too.

Soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer. Awesome game. Fast moving. Wonderful agility of the players. No padding!!!!!!!!!!!    Laughing

Oh yah, Kenny Rogers and Englebert Humperdink were there too. I forgot about them...you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run.......the last waltz should last forever with just my tears and the orchestra playing la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la...

Oh please just kill me Eric
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Yeah, Aquaman is sort of a second-rate superhero in my book.  I preferred The Flash over water boy  Razz

Never have I ever been interviewed on live TV.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer. Awesome game. Fast moving. Wonderful agility of the players. No padding!!!!!!!!!!!    Laughing

Oh yah, Kenny Rogers and Englebert Humperdink were there too. I forgot about them...you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run.......the last waltz should last forever with just my tears and the orchestra playing la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la...

Oh please just kill me Eric
My 9 year-old has become a huge soccer fan--Real Madrid and Ronaldo.  I've started watching to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:59 pm

A live pro game is an incredible thing. It's like it's been choreographed ahead of time. If you're ever stuck for a gift for your boy....
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Quote :
Never have I ever been interviewed on live TV.

I have been interviewed for tv, but never for a live broadcast.

Never have I ever played Dragon's Lair.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Dragon's Lair rocked!  I was never any good at it but it was a cool game.  There was another laser disc game that came out shortly after called Cliff Hanger that was pretty cool, too.

Never have I ever saved the Princess in Super Mario Bros.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 am

Laser disc game???? Huh?

I have never saved a princess, but I have played Super Mario Bros. I was an utter and complete failure but I had a great time laughing at my ineptitude.

Never have I ever seen a volcano erupt. I've seen geysers and boiling mud, but never a volcanic eruption. Wanna though
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:26 pm

Me either, but I totally wanna.

Never have I ever wanted to be President.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Absolutely, most definitely never ever EVER wanted that! Good one.  (:

Never have I ever driven a boat
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 11:43 am

I have been kayaking and canoeing, but I can't say I've driven a motorboat.

Never have I ever had a Twinkie.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Driven wrote:
Never have I ever had a Twinkie.

ShockedShockedShocked
You poor misguided soul.

lol!

I've had quite a few Twinkies as my stomach can attest  Very Happy

Never have I ever been in the front row of a major rock concert.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:06 pm

I nearly passed out at the front of an Iron Maiden concert.  The girl next to me did pass out and they had to pull her over the barrier so she didn't get crushed.  I think that was probably the last time I fought my way to the front of a big concert crowd.

Never have I ever made a balloon animal.

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever - Game
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next