Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Have I Ever - Game

Go down 
+10
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
crucifyd
Through The Dark Radio
Jen5
messiaen77
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Do they still allow smoking in public buildings in the US, Dynamis? I thought that was gone. A couple years ago I was in California and was pleased to find no smoking signs everywhere.

That is decided on a state by state basis.  Some states have outlawed smoking in public places while others have not.  In Tennessee, it is illegal to smoke in a business unless is considered a private club where you have to pay to join or if it is a cigar lounge where you can purchase tobacco products and sample the wares.  Restaurants, hotels, schools, hospitals, etc. are all smoke free in Tennessee.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm coming to see that the States are all very different from each other. They seem almost like a collection of countries with different cultures. Here, all the laws are the same throughout the country except that cities and towns can have by-laws that dictate things like when parks close. Although, when you live in a country that is half the size of California with 4 and a half million people to its 39 million, I guess it makes more sense to have one law for the nation. lol

Well this thread kinda got side tracked.   (:
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Hey, at least there is conversation and life that way!  The silly games are exactly for that:  to get us to interact and get to know one another better.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Indeed. It's an awesome game.

I don't remember where we were at with it so I'll just do the last half of it...

Never have I ever been to a Christian music festival. I feel deprived.   No
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:47 pm

I've been to one or two such events, although they were more just Christian events with music than proper music festivals. Not many of those in my neck of the woods.

Canada's laws also differ from province to province. Québec is usually more liberal in its laws. Most provinces have a legal age of 19, except in Alberta, Manitoba, and Québec. Also, Québec has been slower to ban smoking in certain areas than the others.

Never have I ever gotten properly lost in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 am

Thank goodness, neither have I. My sister got lost in the woods once. She ended up with hypothermia. Scary day that was but it ended well.

If you omit sea creatures like whales, dolphins, seals, and sea lions, NZ has only three indigenous mammals...and they are all bats. So, my list of animals I have never seen is very, very long...

Never have I ever seen or heard a coyote.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 am

In a funk.

Maybe I just need to give up the funk.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Quote :
In a funk.

Maybe I just need to give up the funk.

No, you need to give the funk up!  lol!

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Bootsaay
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Quote :
Never have I ever seen or heard a coyote.

I have both seen them and heard them.  We have quite a few here in Tennessee.  The wildlife management people brought them here to deal with some rat infestation.  The coyotes long cleaned out the rats and spread like wildfire.  It is now open season on them.

Never have I ever mastered playing a didgeridoo.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm with ya there . . . would be cool if I could though.  Plus, it's just fun saying didgeridoo Very Happy

Never have I ever skated on a frozen lake.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Ooo, I did that once. It was absolutely awesome, absolutely magical, absolutely unforgettable. I have an uncle who lives in Minnesota. We visited one Christmas when I was a kid. A perfect day.

Never have I ever been comfortable not pronouncing the "shire" in Worcestershire sauce
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 pm

We hear coyotes on a regular basis, and sometimes see them loping through the edge of town.  It' isn't uncommon to see coyotes, deer and rabbits in the fields next the highway leading in/out of town.  Never played a didgeridoo...and never skated on a frozen lake (doesn't get cold enough for that here).

I almost always pronounce it "war chester shire"  It makes everyone look at me funny, but I don't care.  Laughing

Never have I ever successfully water skied.

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 pm

I read somewhere that coyotes hunt in a 2 mile radius.  Which is why we hear them sporadically but sometimes they are very close.

I've never successfully water skied either.

Never have I ever been snow skiing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Never have I gone snow skiing, and probably never will.  The whole concept of strapping two planks to your legs to slide down a mountain has never been on my list of things to do.

Never have I ever played Santa at the mall.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Goodness no. Never been Santa.

Never have I ever gone scuba diving.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:02 am

Nope, never skied (water or snow), played Santa at the Mall (don't want to break out with the line "I farted on Santa's lap, now Christmas is going to stink for me" Very Happy) nor gone scuba diving (or even snorkeling).  I have seen the Snorks though Very Happy

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130414015423

Never have I ever sat down and finished an entire large bag of chips/crisps.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 am

Well why not? 

Never have I ever actually stabbed someone for taking food off my plate (although I came close at my wife's grandfather's wake.)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 pm

I have never stabbed anyone....period!

While I have never been Santa at the mall, I have played him on a few occasions.  I should get my suit back up to par and do some parties or something next year.

I have never quit a job out of anger.  (although I did come close once)

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 pm

I've never quit a job out of anger, either. If I had had a better job offer than my factory job this summer, though, I would've taken it for sure.

Never have I ever particularly enjoyed Disney.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 8:33 am

I've enjoyed some of what Disney has put out and what they've done with their theme parks.  Then there are real duds like Lilo & Stitch  Rolling Eyes

Never have I ever played jai alai.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 1:30 pm

I don't even know what that is Radiohead so never have I ever played it.

Never have I ever played "kick the can." Also don't know what that is but my American cousins used to talk about it when we were kids.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm

I've played the Pong version of Jai Alai and spent many nights playing Kick The Can.

Kick the Can is Hide and Seek but you have to kick the can set up at base to be safe.  Or if you're it, you have to to kick the can to get somebody out.

I have never played Pretty Pretty Princess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Quote :

I have never played Pretty Pretty Princess.

That's because you ARE a pretty, pretty princess!!!  affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! 

I have never played that either.  I don't even know what that game is.

Never have I ever laughed so hard that mydrink came out of my nose.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Really???  Shocked   Stunned silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever - Game
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next