Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions!

Go down 
+7
Staybrite
oteis
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
Fundy
JLE3
Xid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Opinions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions!   Opinions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 am

You're in good company my friend:

In 1969 Rolling Stone magazine characterized LED ZEPPELIN as lesser versions of Cream and The Jeff Beck Band, and slammed frontman Robert Plant, who they called "as foppish as Rod Stewart, but nowhere near so exciting."

When U2 debuted with their 1980 album "Boy", The Village Voice characterized the ultra-sincere rockers as "bubble-headed" and "dumb".

When Black Sabbath released their self-titled 1970 debut, legendary rock critic Lester Bangs claimed they were "...just like Cream! But worse."

In 1976, High Voltage became the first AC/DC record to receive an international release. In a stinging assessment, Rolling Stone critic Billy Altman wrote, "The [hard rock] genre has unquestionably hit its all-time low."

In 1968, Rolling Stone magazine called Pink Floyd's Roger Waters "an uninteresting writer, vocalist, and bass player," and saying his songs were, "boring melodically, harmonically, and lyrically."
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Opinions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions!   Opinions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Opinions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions!   Opinions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
You're in good company my friend:

In 1969 Rolling Stone magazine characterized LED ZEPPELIN as lesser versions of Cream and The Jeff Beck Band, and slammed frontman Robert Plant, who they called "as foppish as Rod Stewart, but nowhere near so exciting."

When U2 debuted with their 1980 album "Boy", The Village Voice characterized the ultra-sincere rockers as "bubble-headed" and "dumb".

When Black Sabbath released their self-titled 1970 debut, legendary rock critic Lester Bangs claimed they were "...just like Cream! But worse."

In 1976, High Voltage became the first AC/DC record to receive an international release. In a stinging assessment, Rolling Stone critic Billy Altman wrote, "The [hard rock] genre has unquestionably hit its all-time low."

In 1968, Rolling Stone magazine called Pink Floyd's Roger Waters "an uninteresting writer, vocalist, and bass player," and saying his songs were, "boring melodically, harmonically, and lyrically."

That's really cool. Thumbs Up

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Opinions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions!   Opinions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Opinions! - Page 2 2fb0a3143e9d9ca5269967d1ecc32fa6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions!   Opinions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2