Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Empty
PostSubject: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 am

Had a killer time at the 2nd annual Metal Fest, and was glad to be a part of the ultimate tribute honoring Mr Dale Huffman.

I met so many band members from Vengeance/Die Happy, Saint, Hand of Fire, BioGenesis, Recon, and more. Got some autographs, though this year that wasn't foremost on my mind as I just wanted to enjoy the concerts and experiences.
I hung with Bill from Roxx, his wife Carrie, and of course Scott Waters since this year my wife opted out  Laughing . She dropped me off and went to an appointment I set up for her to get a 90 minute massage at Massage Envy (Husband points !!)

Anyways, thought I'd share a couple pix (out of at least 150 pix!) I took:

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Bill_j10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Daryl_10

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim__r10

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_an10

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_bi10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_cr10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_d_10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_nc11
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_ho10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_re10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_sa10
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_sa12
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_ve11
Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! Jim_wv10
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:12 am

There was a great video tribute to Dale, a table full of Dale's metal related belongings for donations only, and several band members spoke about him from stage. 
It was a good experience. Though I've traded CDs with Dale Huffman as far back as 1999, I met Dale in person for the first time at last year's Metal Fest. So going this year was kind of bitter sweet, we know he's with the Father and pain free, but we all miss him as he was such a part of the Christian metal scene.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Great photos, looks like it was an excellent Metal Fest!  I don't really go to concerts much at all, but I must say I am a little jealous seeing all those great bands!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Aww man that looks spectacular!  I wish I could've gone.  I drove for two hours in miserable traffic and heat on Friday to see Saint and friends play in Livermore, only to discover that apparently the show had been canceled!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  We showed up and the bartender looked at us, "concert???  No, it's karaoke night!"
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Looks like you had a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Very cool to see you and Randy (Trog) together.  I need to look him up the next time I go to Arizona.
Also love your photo-bomb of Daryl. 

Looks like you had an absolute blast. (certainly more fun than it sounds like Kerrick had singing karaoke Reo Speedwagon songs.....come on Kerrick you know you did it.)

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:28 pm

kerrick wrote:
Aww man that looks spectacular!  I wish I could've gone.  I drove for two hours in miserable traffic and heat on Friday to see Saint and friends play in Livermore, only to discover that apparently the show had been canceled!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  We showed up and the bartender looked at us, "concert???  No, it's karaoke night!"

No  Evil or Very Mad Mad
Bro ! Say it ain't so ! That stinks on so many levels  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !   Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrivox 2017 Metal Fest Happened !
Page 1 of 1